ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Spanish Forum
Hey!

I've seen that the USSR clan, when you join into his thread, the whole page of toribash gets translated into Russian.

I was thinking to make this but in Spanish, since many Latinamerican people plays the game.

I could help translating the site.
There use to be a sizable part of the community (still might be) that speaks/spoke Russian. In the old days there was an entirely separate section of the forum for Russian speakers.

There is definitely a sizable amount of Latin American players so perhaps it would be neat to have a button for forum language. (English, Russian, other)
If each community manages to translate to their own language the forum, that can surely be made, supported 100%
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Was zurük bleibt ist erinnerung
I could do it with a few people..

I know some guys who will enjoy do this.
The issue with this is, we would need at least couple of people in the community trusted enough to provide accurate and professional translation. For example, Russian translation can be overviewed and corrected by Sir since he is a fluid speaker. As for Spanish, I don't know if we currently have enough trusted members that are fluent in that language.

I'm not even going to touch on the fact of how much text there is to translate if we were to translate the whole website.

Originally Posted by Winston View Post
In the old days there was an entirely separate section of the forum for Russian speakers.

It still exists in organisations
Originally Posted by Smaguris View Post
The issue with this is, we would need at least couple of people in the community trusted enough to provide accurate and professional translation. For example, Russian translation can be overviewed and corrected by Sir since he is a fluid speaker. As for Spanish, I don't know if we currently have enough trusted members that are fluent in that language.

I know many people that it's native language is Spanish, if somebody gives a yes to this, we can do it.
Any proper translation requires massive template tweaking, so it probably won't happen for now. Russian one was made years ago and it's really bad (not translation-wise but the way it's done is far from being good).
It could happen, we have many spanish speakers to do this faster than one person could do.

It won’t be a problem make good translations.