Toribash
Originally Posted by Arunesh31 View Post
Am I to post my app here or to Headles?

Headless is inactive you can wait a few months if you send to him.
Well imma give my app l8r then but for now let me introduce myself I'm Arunesh from India and I'm 13 yrs old. I've drawing almost my whole life cuz I dun have any other passions except for origami. I use oil pastels and soft pastels and for sketching I make use of mechanical and charcoal pencils. I dun have a tab cuz Im still a student and my parents want me to study more than draw art(explains y my digital art is so shit). Here's something I was working on recently but there has been a slight delay due to my exams:

KRATOS

Last edited by Arunesh31; Mar 18, 2018 at 05:10 PM.
"Death Before Dishonor"
Originally Posted by Arunesh31 View Post
Well imma give my app l8r then but for now let me introduce myself I'm Arunesh from India and I'm 13 yrs old. I've drawing almost my whole life cuz I dun have any other passions except for origami. I use oil pastels and soft pastels and for sketching I make use of mechanical and charcoal pencils. I dun have a tab cuz Im still a student and my parents want me to study more than draw art(explains y my digital art is so shit). Here's something I was working on recently but there has been a slight delay due to my exams:

KRATOS

you make money off ur art?

thats p good but idk how you make money on fine art

I thought digital art was the only really profitable type of art
thanks to dengue for saying something about my drawing, no idea if it was positive or not doe
Find me ingame and duel me
Originally Posted by Veoo View Post
lmao thats mean im just trying to have fun
-----
also if you guys could cnc the new piece i just started working on:

im

id give you advice but will you even bother finishing this head? am i just wasting my time?
Originally Posted by KingFrace View Post
id give you advice but will you even bother finishing this head? am i just wasting my time?

why are you being such an ass

who's ur main
Last edited by Veoo; Mar 19, 2018 at 01:45 AM. Reason: i was too mean to this lil kid and had to make my language a lil cleaner
Originally Posted by Veoo View Post
you make money off ur art?

thats p good but idk how you make money on fine art

I thought digital art was the only really profitable type of art

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ls-43m-NY.html

http://cavemancircus.com/2015/07/30/...ns-of-dollars/
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
tsu tsu cuckoo