Ranking
That can be your style sure, but dont expect anyone to help you when you get an attitude when someone who knows what they are talking about gives you the critisim that you asked for. Your style to be blunt, is shit. Mapping the eyes to be the entire head is dumb, unless it is request, the only tc youre going to be getting is from pitty, or the daily reward.
Originally Posted by Sthip View Post
I did a new head and I am looking for some serious constructive criticism
if you didnt notice already I did garfield

Originally Posted by Sthip View Post
Its my style and its mean to be that way
you don't understand how hard I tried and you're killing the artist spirit
here is an example of what you call "bad mapping"

> draws low quality head texture in paint.exe
> asks for "serious criticism"
> gets mad that someone criticizes them

You're either a troll or you're about the age of 10. Either one - You can't be helped with that attitude.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
He is then, case closed.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
want to make an event where players make their "dream head" in 128x128 then all of us recreate the winner's head in 512x512 ?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
I'm pretty sure I've already did that. The problem is the good artist still wins
how do you determine who is a beginner? i can make an alt and make a semi decent head
Ask artist to submit their best head before announcing that it is only for beginners once a decent amount of beginner-esk heads are in stock, begin the event accepting only the artist who created those beginner-esk headtextures
Last edited by Micah; Apr 15, 2018 at 06:21 PM.