Ranking
Original Post
Mute Command Change
Change it to where the command "/muteall" mutes entire server, so even if a new player joins during an etourney while the staff member is saying the rules, the server would be muted and he wouldn't be able to talk. This would remove the ability of being able to reconnect to avoid being muted, and you wouldn't have to use the mute command multiple times because new players keep joining, or people keep reconnecting.

This could also be implemented for normal mutes on a single person, to avoid mute evasion.

It's mainly just a quality of life change.
woah,like if re-muting a player or 2 takes more than 5 seconds or so(no offense intended).we dont need changes to the mute command,is perfect like it is right now,or at least thats what i think.

also,most hosts warn/punish people that mute evade so it isnt really any problem.

also,who would reconnect during a tourney,anyways?
"I am the White Void, I am the Cold Steel, I am the Just Sword! I am Hakumen, the end has come!!"
I quite like this idea because it does take away the annoying need to mute someone who mute evades in just a server of friends. And maybe even the ability to set a certain time for the user to be muted.
ohmergawd
Originally Posted by inmmortal8 View Post
woah,like if re-muting a player or 2 takes more than 5 seconds or so(no offense intended).we dont need changes to the mute command,is perfect like it is right now,or at least thats what i think.

also,most hosts warn/punish people that mute evade so it isnt really any problem.

also,who would reconnect during a tourney,anyways?

You clearly don't play this game enough to understand what i'm talking about.

While they are saying the rules, before the lockdown begins, people reconnect to spam / troll, this eliminates that.
But when they do it they get punished. Also some etourneys are stacked and they wont be able to use an alt to reconnect.
This is a signature that has been signed by someone who signed this signature
Originally Posted by GetBlazed View Post
But when they do it they get punished. Also some etourneys are stacked and they wont be able to use an alt to reconnect.

As I said this is a QoL change, it's not needed nor necessary, but it removes the headache of hosting tourneys / bet servers / servers in general.