Ranking
advice for all, go to a hardcore show
its hyper than any other type of live musical experience
[Evil][OLDA][wl][pro pot]
Linkin Park - around 2003,
Trivium - about 2 months ago, pretty awesome. The video is in my friend's phone.
Metallica concert in marley park in 2009.
Fucking awesome.
〈---[℘iℜatez]---[NO⍉T]---[⍉shi]---〉
JARED WE BOTH WENT! Darkside of The Moon right? And some of The Wall. The laz0rs were just absolutely bad ass. I'm pretty sure they have some video of if in Vancouver almost 3 years ago.

What Pink Floyd were you listening too? Early Pink Floyd with Syd Barrett? The guitarist that took over Davids place was actually decent and play Time, and the Comfortably Numb solo perfectly which is a hard feat because David is a fucked blues guitarist.

Clearly you haven't been to a Megadeth concert yet sorrow. Though they both are probably just a mosh fucked as each other.

How was the Metallica Moshpit when they played Motorbreath or somethin'. Something old that the fans could really mosh too. Like Phantom Lord.
Last edited by T0ribush; Mar 27, 2010 at 07:33 AM.
I Went 2 2009 download festival...
it was SICK!
But ouch those moshpits hurt alot!
my favourites were slipnkot,
killswitch engage and hmm papa roach
i dont like the mosh pit what so ever, i dont think its fun getting trampled by a bunch of drunk people i weigh 140 5,4 most of the fat fucks in the push pit weigh twice my weight . i like the hardcore pit better i at least stand a chance .
[Evil][OLDA][wl][pro pot]
Celine dion concert(parents forced me)

Shakira(present for my sis)

Beyonce(watever, shes hawt and she is a good performer)