Toribash
i been tryna make make make it out no ones left to save me save me now i be goin through dis again dis again leave mee alonnneee im farrrr toooo gonneeee ?! dont call my phoneeee im not at homeeeeeee.!!!!!
-----
I=m=a -ace +m+f=IM A MUTHAFUCKING TANK!!!!!!!
Last edited by InuYasha; May 27, 2018 at 02:06 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Frost Rocked my ass with a wooden spoon
Alright the clan page has been updated and I will be keeping it up to date to help out Convict. So if anyone sees issues with it, or sees changes in members, or invites someone. Please message me so that I can update the clan page again. If you want help with things on here I will be helping with forum activities.
We should do some recruitment get some more active members in the clan
I suck at this game in case you were wondering
If we want to recruit then try to get some members that are online and make a server. See how the people that want to join play then have them apply or something if you feel they should also do that.
Hey everyone, and a happy Memorial day to everyone as well. Hope everyone has a good day, I will not be in game today, but I will be in chats and on forums.
Hahaha, congratulations to you man I hope you have a nice relaxing day too. Also clan page has been updated, we have no allies now. We should really try to see if we can get some allies at some point my dudes.
Originally Posted by Convict View Post
I just joined the U.S. Navy so its really good to have a day off for once

Damn, sounds tough. How ya findin' it?
#sick
[a]dventure | [Panda] ¿¿¿
its fun actually i have had to many part time jobs so its nice to have 1 job that pays for everything with half stress