Ranking
Nope strudle we need the clan need to be 2 months older , also guys try to make more large post and use grammar i know i a trial but anyway you guys need to reember to make high quality post because when we apply for oficial the thread is checked and if this had bad quality post the official is gone.
SWAVES IS THE REAL CHAMP!
Youre no trial anymore, i think 3 days passed so, as Jensson sayed, it would be good if you'll use at least 7/10 words, in other case it can be taked as spam and ruin us chance to be official...
Anyways, we must work hard both forum side and ingame.
DAmn :c I wanted to compete in the clan league

Well, we will try to do things as best as we can so that we can participate the next one
Samsung and Apple users don't know about Google Pixel
Nicoslaw i can promise you with our clan we can be sure clan league 2015 is our so we have time to complete some other challenge like be #1 clan C: i hope it's not too hard for us if we work as a team and if our new members will be good as jenny or even better we can wi everything even if we lose we do it wiith honor and
almost tie C: so GL
-----
i hope we will get offical i think they can't sayy about us ingame C: but forum ?
they are not such a grammar nazi's and stuff so we can be happy here
we shouldn't care to much about it just feel free talk etc.
Last edited by WrRrRrRrR; Jul 13, 2014 at 07:05 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
For sure we will be there next year, i will try as hard as i can to make us official, also will recruit new people to make us even more active, like 5 pages per day xD
heh, maybe little later :3
you know we need people like elderal people who want to make our clan comunity alive be good ingame actually catch our jokes and our sanse of humor make forum more active people who don't lose money yea i think those people we need C: gl with that if you are ingame i will be there if i can C:
-----
guys do i have VOC RECRUITMENT CENTER ON MY HEAD ? like srsly
like many people are asking me about recrutaion and shiet i try to help them
I'm kind a pissed of today 5 people asked me about joing Voc
every of them get answer
1. write and app
2. being skilled is needed
3 being very forum active can help
4 WRITE AN APP
5 I'm not recrutair i can;t help
6. we need onnly good peeps to help our clan te be offical keep it in mind
7. YES WE ARE WARRING A LOT
8.Will you help me to get into clan ? FFS I"M not recruter ask DVS
people can you help me ;-; maybe my vocation is to be recrutation or something what do you think ;-; idk i don't like it too mant people ask me ?
why me ? help ;-; or something like that
-----
guys and some clan wars later? maybe with merci it would be fun thoo
Last edited by WrRrRrRrR; Jul 13, 2014 at 09:58 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hm, i still don't know why all they asking you, maybe they like you or something xD
Also i can do some wars, but sadly not today, maybe in 1h ill join ingame but im not 100% sure, i'll try : )

Also it would be good to make recruiter rank later huuuh
yea but recrutier should be better them me or something xd idk gmtourney kgo ! wish me luck :C you know dvs we have marci today i think and with mercci we can war thoo
It doest matter for recruiter to be better of not, recruiter just must be loved by everyone, and you are haha

btw. Merc is inactive from 2 days.
He was they said he will unable to C: you don't rememer anything won first fight in gm tourney it;s gettin better idk C":
i can be but srsly i just wanted to play abd tourney with gooby and
2 people at the same time writing about clan ;-;