Toribash
Original Post
(nu) Numinous
NUMINOUS

"The Idea of the Holy"

- obtaining the optimal quality of spiritual, mental, physical, and material being -

The feeling of it may at times come sweeping like a gentle tide pervading the mind with a tranquil mood of deepest worship. It may pass over into a more set and lasting attitude of the soul, continuing, as it were, thrillingly vibrant and resonant, until at last it dies away and the soul resumes its “profane”, non-religious mood of everyday experience. It has its crude, barbaric antecedents and early manifestations, and again it may be developed into something beautiful and pure and glorious. It may become the hushed, trembling, and speechless humility of the creature in the presence of—whom or what? In the presence of that which is a Mystery inexpressible and above all creatures.

ALLIES

Want to support Numinous?
nuBANK
Last edited by BlueEvil; Apr 19, 2021 at 11:44 AM. Reason: Needed
Boom like a boom who make boom.
Last edited by Astral; Sep 23, 2014 at 01:36 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Elle couuurt, Elle coooourt! LA MAAAAaaaAaladiiiie d'amOOoour! Dans le c... (cœur) des enfaaants! De 16 à 77 ans!
Sorry I updated my post my ass is now smoother
Elle couuurt, Elle coooourt! LA MAAAAaaaAaladiiiie d'amOOoour! Dans le c... (cœur) des enfaaants! De 16 à 77 ans!
Want to help us getting active?! Atm (BOOM) is looking out for some polite and experienced players! Feel free to apply!