Toribash
Okay, okay.
Speaking of applications, do we want to switch to free form applications only, since we're forum based?
yes, free form apps are more fun to read. And you can see if they really put effort into it
Weirdest Tori in Toribash
<Diuwaybuns> Toribash is unprotected sex
Good morrow my good gentlemen, might i ask thee to discuss-eth not on the recruitment center but on thee discussion board?
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
Hey,i'm bgjames1 (yes the dude that makes the junk and is the self proclaimed CatGod "sensei-cat-san in japan ^-^") I'm from the east (+5)
so I may have a good time chilling from the shore. B^) why do I want to be in MAU is because for over 5 months since my last clan I was in cancer (not really but the clan was) then I went dead when I went to another clan to cool of the drama and retardness going around me (it's not a word but I MADE ONE ANYWAY.) it was fun I got to experience different games and expose myself to PC a bit more than previous years but then I had to quit because I wanted to meet more people and socialize more (what I'm trying to say is that I quit the clan that I was dead in because I wanted to get active and play with even more possible friends c: ) I wish to be with you guys and have a great and hilarious journey upward towards the end or forever or.......idk I hope that I had a good lengthy application if I am not taken I respect your decision and i wish you guys the best group ever.

(P.S MEOW :3)
Chab>What a dead game
bgjames1>I like WhiteF719
I think your app is good enough, lets wait a bit more for more comments before giving you a trial
<Xioi> Become one with the bleach
Steam
:o its bgjames himself
yes
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
I guess you had enough good comments, welcome to mau ^^
<Xioi> Become one with the bleach
Steam