Toribash
Original Post
[R] Right Arm Textures
Hello, I'm looking for someone to create some textures (Rigth Bicep, Right Elbow, Right Tricep, Right Wrist, Right Hand.) to cover the right arm of my Tori.

I want the textures to match my set (Black Gradient with Quicksilver Force and Acid Relax.) and go with my head. I would also like it be be slightly clan themed towards my current clan, Sinon. Just a simple addition of the word Sinon or whatever you can come up with on it would be fine.

I would like the textures to be 512 even tho I only have 128 textures at the moment. So keeping the textures simple so they would look okay on a 128 upload would be nice, though I will be getting a 256 Bicep soonish. My current budget is 10k, but I would also be willing to trade off some of my extra Items.

Items to Offer

I don't have it yet, but I'm planning on buying a right elbow joint, so I would like that to be included in the textures, for reference to my Tori here is a picture.

My Tori

I will also be selling some textures I'm working on soon so I expect to get more TC and will have a bigger budget soon. If you're interested please leave a comment describing what you are thinking of doing for the textures and I will see if we can come to an agreement.
Last edited by Kohta; Jun 26, 2015 at 10:16 AM.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •