Toribash
I'd like to point out as well, that these tutorials are well over 2 years old, and might not be suited for the competetive side of ABD.

I have however, learned a lot from studying these moves and I've even won a duel against Diamond using the proper suplex.
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
It was created for the Bushido org, where they focused on playing aikido fairly and more realistically/stylishly. All of the moves are purely for the replay and aren't meant to be used to effectively win so don't bother debating over the competitiveness of these moves.
Originally Posted by Holotor View Post
It was created for the Bushido org, where they focused on playing aikido fairly and more realistically/stylishly. All of the moves are purely for the replay and aren't meant to be used to effectively win so don't bother debating over the competitiveness of these moves.

It advertises itself much differently than how you just explained it.
Originally Posted by Wounder View Post
It advertises itself much differently than how you just explained it.

It being this tutorial or Team Aikido itself? Tutorial was made for Bushido org and then when Bushido and Team Aikido merged snake added 'by Team Aikido'. This isn't meant to be a '100% copy these moves and you'll get good too!' tutorial, it's to show basic concepts of how to move your tori in the aikido setting to make you look more appealing and skillful and hopefully players are able to learn something and adapt different techniques into their own games.
Last edited by Holotor; Dec 28, 2017 at 01:16 AM.
Yes, the videos are old. If we had a competent video maker we'd be able to put out some new stuff, but yeah.
I don't give a flyin' fladoodle