Toribash
Original Post
How to make custom uke
I've been hearing people in the forums asking "How do you make uke have colors" while people who have videos playing. I am going to show how to do this.

Step1: Open your documents and go to computer.

Step2:Under hard drives click OS(C (depending on what type of computer you have) or the hardrive on the left. Argh stupid smiley

Step3: Find the folder that says "Games"

Step4: You should find Toribash 3.8 (Depending on what version you have)

Step5: Double click and go to custom.

Step6: You should find plenty of names. (People you have fought in the past) Scroll down and look for "uke" and double click it.

Step7: There should be two files that say Item.DAT and HEAD

Step8: There are 3 different ways to do this.
1.You can make your own textures and put them in uke's folder.
2.You can copy textures from other peoples folder and paste them in uke's folder.
3.While in-game singleplayer, you can type "/dl uke" and it will download textures that have mostly acid green colors.

Step9:(Optional)If you want uke to have a different head, you need to delete uke's normal head or put it somewhere else and then put a new head.

This tutorial is similar to the tutorial on how to get free textures but other people can't see them in multiplayer.

I hope this helpled! Comment please!
Last edited by darkspace; Jan 2, 2010 at 07:02 PM.
I'd like to a famous youtuber. =3
You like COD? --- >MONTAGE<
This tutorial written by ronalds - http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=28309 - is much more complete than this one. I don't see what's the real interest of this one.
Gone
I made a texture myself but for some reason when I put it there it doesn't work and just put a blank slate for a head,what should I do?
the ukw folder is probably set to read only then. Just right click the uke folder, go to properties and untick read only then add your textures to the set. Your files might also not be named properly (needs to be head.tga or something) theres a thread explaining the naming of files somewhere on the forums) hope this helped
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Originally Posted by jameswebb1 View Post
I made a texture myself but for some reason when I put it there it doesn't work and just put a blank slate for a head,what should I do?

It has to be a .tga file. Make sure to convert it or save it as a .tga