Ranking
I've seen links in signatures that say something along the lines of "click here and get me some tc" and they take you to a page with a small picture/video on the left and the banner on the main page of toribash website. I was wondering what this does, and how do I get one.

If you can't understand this, I'll edit it for clarity.

EDIT: For example, in Daxx777 signature two posts above mine.
Originally Posted by Zackett View Post
I've seen links in signatures that say something along the lines of "click here and get me some tc" and they take you to a page with a small picture/video on the left and the banner on the main page of toribash website. I was wondering what this does, and how do I get one.

If you can't understand this, I'll edit it for clarity.

EDIT: For example, in Daxx777 signature two posts above mine.

make a .on.toribash link here

Welcome, salmon.
Private Messages: Unread 0, Total 0.
Invite Link: on.toribash.com <----this is what u want.

then in ur signature put a hyperlink.

each click you get gives you 30tc.
Originally Posted by Daxx777 View Post
is there a tutorial of how to make a video on toribash

There a lots. This thread is one of them.

Use the search button before posting in future. This is a tutorial request thread, not a "find me a tutorial" thread.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
3vi1 i will use it next time i alpologive for being off topic
Last edited by Zas; Jul 9, 2008 at 03:44 PM.
If I'm looking for a clan, which board should I go to for advertising?
Last edited by Zackett; Jul 10, 2008 at 06:00 AM.
Again, not really a tutorial request.

In any case you should start looking here.

Please use this thread for what it's intended for, guys.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Any subsequent posts that do not legitimately request tutorials that do not already exist will be deleted. Repeat offenders will be infracted.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."