Ranking
Original Post
Kiai Item Tutorial
.::Sound Items Tutorial::.

There is always a shred of confusion when it comes to Sounds in Toribash. Below you will find a step by step tutorial on how to make, cut and upload sounds. Do be as safe as possible this will contain no software downloads and only downloading the sounds you have found/made.

.::Finding Your Sound::.

Searching For A Sound.

You can use the website FindSounds to locate a large variation of sounds. Under File Formats untick every everything apart from WAVE. And search for the type of sound you want (for example: roar.) And choose a sound that is under 5 seconds (0.1-4.9s)

Using Youtube.

Firstly locate the Song/Video you want a segment of. Then copy/paste the link into this site. This will convert it into MP3. After you download it then go to this site Upload it then use the blue arrows to cut the sound to under 5 seconds. Then click on "More↕" and hit Wav. This will convert it into Wave Format for you.

.::Uploading Your File::.

After you have bought your sound it will be in your deactivated menu. (Hit Shop then scroll down until you see Deactivated under Inventory. Click on Edit and then on Choose File. From there Upload the under 5 second .wav sound clip and voila! You're done.
Last edited by WorldEater; Oct 28, 2017 at 09:11 AM.
ive got a question. if i did that all how can i use it then ingame? im too lazy to test it out :s
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Join a server, when you play it SHOULD play
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Hah, once I get one I'm going to use the "LEEEEEERROOOOYYY Jeeeeeeenkinnssss" sound.
^ awesome, I use the Pulp fiction
"ENGLISH MOTHER FUCKER, DO YOU SPEAK IT?"
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
That's one of the best I've heard. The "SURPRISE MOTHERFUCKER" one is also pretty good.
im goin to use a "HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAX" scream

Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Originally Posted by Monkeyfrog View Post
the link isnt working :c says "google crome can lot find what your looking for

try : http://www.findsounds.com/