Ranking
Sorry Karstnator, I didn't add examples like that because I figured that the player would be able to figure it out, mostly seeing because if they did it wrong like that the first time, they would realize that it doesn't work and they would fix it. And it is sorta common sense.

But thank you for adding that.

Hey Suck, good job covering almost EVERYTHING I needed to know about a bet server, good job
-----
Btw I never knew about /house, that would help me a lot to support me.
Last edited by nord; Jan 1, 2014 at 06:35 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Yes, I do everything that I say in this thread.

I actually wrote this tutorial off of personal experience and knowledge.

I personally do all three of them. A little less of the betting, because at that point you can lose TC, but sometimes you have to bet to get the bets of the server going. It will help incourage and motivate people to bet with you and against you.

Also, if someone tells you that they will selfbet like 10k+ tc for a nudge. You should nudge them. With people selfbetting large amounts of TC, it will also incourage other people to bet.

People who selfbet high also give you good rake. Knowing you get 10% of losing bets, if someone self bet 25k and they lost, you automatically get about 2400-2500 tc. Thats better than a 1k nudge.

Well. It all depends on how many nudges and how much you are getting from the /house rake. If you aren't making much from either, than you might lose some TC. But once the bets start getting big and you start getting more nudges, you usually make up for the lost TC from betting. I know the other day I had a server that I was -50k in bets, but still made about 90k TC from the server.

You just have to stick with the server and not abandon it when you are not making profits.