Toribash
I do it all the time. It depends on how confident you are in beating the other person. It isnt always smart. As a host, I would think watching and staying back, betting would be smarter. If you know you can win, I would self bet.

Just wanted to throw my opinion in here!
Originally Posted by Shockey911 View Post
I do it all the time. It depends on how confident you are in beating the other person. It isnt always smart. As a host, I would think watching and staying back, betting would be smarter. If you know you can win, I would self bet.

Just wanted to throw my opinion in here!

I often notice that you bet on yourself and sometimes lose.
Yes i do. My strategy is, Bet high ONLY when i KNOW i can win. I DO NOT always do that, and i end up losing a bet when i dont. If its me vs some person ive never seen before, and low belt (but not alt), i bet 20k. People arent to confident in the other guy, but they will bet atleast 100-2k each for the small chance of winning 20k. If the bets on him are under 2k total, most host cancel the bets.

and shush, i always win. pshh
Last edited by Shockey; Jan 6, 2014 at 08:02 AM.
I find donating to be extremely dumb. It works for some, but i do not want to risk losing the tc i donated and having to get tc AND pay them back. I usually do not go under 5k for that reason.
maybe adding a point that you should check how many players are playing atm?
saying that it should be at least 200
the active players can be found on the top right of the forum
http://gyazo.com/1a52bf684684af8b27efa3bf681f4783
INB4 14 days ban