Toribash
Originally Posted by MaRvAdO View Post
mocucha the running methods are patched or screwed , no longer works anymore , i used to make them but its not working atm , i tried to copy your moves from video , tried to follow your instructions , nothing the tori always flip , yes i used -30 gravity and tried everything, just to let you know.

It works good as usual. Keep trying!
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by MaRvAdO View Post
mocucha the running methods are patched or screwed , no longer works anymore , i used to make them but its not working atm , i tried to copy your moves from video , tried to follow your instructions , nothing the tori always flip , yes i used -30 gravity and tried everything, just to let you know.

Please, let your imagination on the side, only see the facts. You know nothing about what you are talking about.

The game have still the exactly same physic, nothing have changed. Keep training.

Anyway the game would be change its physic, don't try to simply replicate the run into the video, try to understand what you are doing and you could run through all situations.

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash

Originally Posted by Mocucha View Post
Please, let your imagination on the side, only see the facts. You know nothing about what you are talking about.

The game have still the exactly same physic, nothing have changed. Keep training.

Anyway the game would be change its physic, don't try to simply replicate the run into the video, try to understand what you are doing and you could run through all situations.

He is probably trying to run on an object where the modder changed the height, but still it's allways clever to look at the ghost and work out what you should do and not do

Klein Bottles only have one surface so they are the easiest thing to clean

Yep the running isn't gone. Toribash would never get rid of something so important.
ShhhMikes Moderated Message:
I need big juicy celery sticks ;3
I honestly don't see how this video would be outdated even if the physics were changed.

Sent from my C6740 using Tapatalk
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
steping to far and flags
Moucha your tutorial is great but im still confused because sometimes my tori steps way to far and jumps for no reason do you have any suggestions or awnsers on how to fix this? and what do flags do?
Use shift space and do your next step sooner.

Also

My Replays
When I run i always fall on my back. My tori is leaning back more and more until I fall... What am I doing wrong
Originally Posted by Kingsx01 View Post
When I run i always fall on my back. My tori is leaning back more and more until I fall... What am I doing wrong

That want to mean you extend your hips too much.

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash

Or you are setting your foot down too late.
My Replays