Toribash
Originally Posted by halen View Post
Got an error when trying to upload replays, any solutions?

pic

That is when the forums were having issues the texture items did that as well, but now everything seems to be working fine in that arena.
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Discord: Typhus#0201
splish splash Aeon is still trash
I did a quick read and I didn't see anything about the shop.
When I open the Torishop, sometimes the buttons don't show up, although they are clickable.
The main problem I'm having though is I cannot spend my TC. It acts like the transaction goes through, but nothing happens. My TC amount remains the same. I also cannot open my inventory. When I click it just does nothing same as confirming a TC purchase.
Any ideas?

Status update: seeing my unread messages led me to the website store. I can just purchase and equip from the site store instead of via in-game shop. For those who have the same problem there is a temporary work around.
Last edited by Kyros117; Mar 19, 2016 at 12:23 AM.
The steam version has two versions. MP and SP right? Is the MP version able to play replays in slow motion? because it doesn't seem to work when i load one in and use "." and "," and the time manipulation multiplier display (The 1.0x display thingum.) is greyed out when viewing a replay.
I am evil.
I didn't understand.

MP-multiplataform? Multiplayer?
sp-singleplataform? Singleplayer?

Professional Graphic Designer
Former [Crooks]
Leader | [TA] Member | Ex-[Latin] member
[Mexican] Player |Fan Club
Originally Posted by drone36 View Post
The steam version has two versions. MP and SP right? Is the MP version able to play replays in slow motion? because it doesn't seem to work when i load one in and use "." and "," and the time manipulation multiplier display (The 1.0x display thingum.) is greyed out when viewing a replay.

Have you run the replay a full length? sometimes it wont let you use the slow-mo until you've run it through once

I don't know what to do... No matter what I do, Toribash.exe is "never working". I tried reinstalling the game, deleted any files that might have been corrupted, everything!
Making a new thread in this forum is probably the best thing to do now. Try to explain a bit more what the error says. What it exactly days, or a screenshot of it or something. This can have alot of reasons.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Okay hey, we all have that bug with some misplaced textures mainly on the player regarding textures, less so with player sounds and flame textures. We've all seen it before and it's not TOO important of a bug. Though it can fuck things up sometimes so I've got a fix if there's not one already. I've looked around a bit, haven't seen anything on the topic. So if a mod can give me a thumbs up on making a post addressing it, that'd be grand. It's easily fixable by deleting tb custom files which is completely harmless. I want to just make a step by step on how to do so.
Wanna die inside? Ok.