Ranking
Originally Posted by Fairfang View Post
The point of what karst saying is All duelist use lifts to win :')

I dont always lift to win. I lift to see how people can counter lifts in epic ways. Best counter so far was pure's counter. Might be in concon's top 5 insane fights.

" A dueler is as good as his finest lift "

ahahaha
I think a duelist is only as good as his counters.

That's the best advice you can get.
Added a paragraph about balance.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm a ToriAgent, got any questions? Send me a private message here.
That paragraph about balance is not really detailed.

I pretty much only win due to my skills with maintaining balance, controlling opponents balance and so on.

anyways, add these to balance thing:

Always have extended ankles in order to stay on the ground.
Use lumbar and chest to throw opponents out of their balance.

i'll edit more later.

Apathetic User
Originally Posted by Dr_Who View Post
That paragraph about balance is not really detailed.

I pretty much only win due to my skills with maintaining balance, controlling opponents balance and so on.

anyways, add these to balance thing:

Always have extended ankles in order to stay on the ground.
Use lumbar and chest to throw opponents out of their balance.

i'll edit more later.

Extend ankles?
It would be more about having a good regulation between extend relaxed held and contracted, often both ankles being in a different state.
Use hips and relaxed glutes, the pecs change a lot in balance too.
Balance depends on position you're in and , really. Contracting ankles tends you make you lean forward. while falling back or suplexing, or starting a lift from low down, contracted ankles are usually key. those extended has it's own perks, and relaxed ankles usually allows the whole foot to plant onto the ground. Glutes, hips, chest, lumbar, and abs also play huge roles in maintaining balance.
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands
Comebacks in aikido/abd are the same as comebacks in mushu or lenshu. You just contract your knees and wrists, doing some magics and done, you're nearly around your opponent.
Kiki, you should add something about preventing wrists dms, when wrist just breaks by hitting the ground or randomly rips off when you and your opponent grabbing each other's wrists.
P.S. Sorry if i'm explaining it badly, can't into English :3
Originally Posted by ImEmpty View Post
Comebacks in aikido/abd are the same as comebacks in mushu or lenshu. You just contract your knees and wrists, doing some magics and done, you're nearly around your opponent.
Kiki, you should add something about preventing wrists dms, when wrist just breaks by hitting the ground or randomly rips off when you and your opponent grabbing each other's wrists.
P.S. Sorry if i'm explaining it badly, can't into English :3

Added.

The grab paragraph explains how the grabs effect wrists.

I might organize this wall o' text soon so its easier to read, possibly add pictures
Last edited by Money; Aug 25, 2015 at 06:35 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm a ToriAgent, got any questions? Send me a private message here.
You need to add a part on advanced lifting and how not to look like a scrub while lifting.
Both are very hard.

i am a bird now - Lil B