Ranking
Original Post
Speedrun II
Now Playing: DragonForce

Objective: Clear the mod freerun1_by_niki2012.tbm faster than anyone else. The last frame of your replay will be the frame where you touch the green object.
Rules:
- No touching ground.
- No dismemberments.
- No editing gamerules save for matchframes and dismemberment. Here's the full setting list just in case:

settings

- no replay hacking
- no replay stealing
Additional info:
- You may turn dismemberment off and change matchframes.
- Helping with Uke is allowed.
- You can post as many replays as you want. If someone beats your score, you can try again to get a better time.
- The finishing frame is the frame when your Tori touches the object but the game has yet to record that (in the next frame your Tori will come to a halt).
Prize: 15 000 TC
Deadline: 30.9. You are allowed to post entries during this day until I say that this is over. This does not mean you should leave your entries to the last day.

If you have any questions, post here.

Godspeed
Last edited by Tonakai; Sep 20, 2012 at 06:37 PM.
Andrstar...it says no dismemberment, your hand came off :P
I'm so noob, I press C twice
Proud member of [Extreme]
I thought it means, that you can't tear your wrist or something, and then throw it to the goal.
Attached Files
fu2.rpl (200.1 KB, 15 views)
Last edited by Andrstar; Sep 28, 2012 at 09:02 AM.
Ryan петушок
Originally Posted by Andrstar View Post
Haha, Sly, try to do it faster

no u do it faster.
Attached Files
#788 frames on niki.rpl (284.3 KB, 73 views)
A true replay maker only knows blood,sweat,tears and glory...ALSO failure, ALOT of failure.
also i sing harshvocals n stuff https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keIOUNr_PAM
We are now at the end of Speedrun II and I hereby unofficially declare SWEXxELITE as the fastest person of all time, if not just the fastest person known to man.

Stay tuned for the next event!