Ranking
Weird stuff happens, just be excited about what happens next. You probably can't be excited but try.
Anyway, don't be manipulated like that, whatever it is, it's intention is most likely to scare you.
Tint is sex.
Yep, my opinion, Theres a ghost in your house.
-----
I agree with preater. His theories are correct, though i still think theres a ghost in your house
Last edited by kevin909; Sep 25, 2011 at 01:34 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Balance is key.
Maybe the remote was on top of your couch, and fell off while you were looking, which is probably why it was wobbling. There are many different ways you can logicaly think things out.

You don't have to believe every thing that happens like this is a ghost, so don't worry about it. The more you think about it, the more paranoid you'll become.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
They exist and well, it haunts your house. Too many, too many ghost stories I've heard from the reserves in Canada.

Try talking to it with a ouija board... ha, don't you're only inviting it.
Well you could say it was a ghost...

OR you could take it as a sign that you have incredible psychic abilities and stop worrying.

(or rather, just stop worrying.)
maybe it was on the couch then you sat on it then you went downstairs then saw it when you went back up
Most of you guys have an wrong idea about ghosts,demons,djinns or any stuff that can haunt or scare,simply because your only base is the movie Paranormal Activity.

There are maybe 1.000.000 reasons for the remote to be there,like,it fell or something.Don't be scared with something silly.

A ghost almost never haunts(only the angered ones,that have lived an extremely painful life),a djinn always haunts,but never attacks,and a demon(oh boy)these can kill you when angered.

(i know ,because i always see dead people.Not like in the movies or cartoons,i only see an very weak shadow,sometimes normal,sometimes with an strange flame on their hands...only an gray image or face,the eyes have an extremely weak shine,that resembles an cat's eye in the darkness)
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people
Hamsters ♥ Eternally proud to be Fyre ♥
If your floor upstairs is wooden I have a good idea of what happened. The pressure of your steps made the couch wobble which then made the remote wobble. But I have no idea how it wasn't there before.

(maybe the ghost needed remote batteries)? JUST JOKING
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Mate only keep the calm and hear a little of music, try to relax and no think in that things, if you dont put attention on that... the force will go, remember you can give more force to that force so keep the calm xD
Originally Posted by GmanX View Post
Mate only keep the calm and hear a little of music, try to relax and no think in that things, if you dont put attention on that... the force will go, remember you can give more force to that force so keep the calm xD

Succumb to the dark force you may not (i keed)

Actually i agree with him,keep yourself calm in these situations,otherwise you will go insane.
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people
Hamsters ♥ Eternally proud to be Fyre ♥