Toribash
View Poll Results: What Social group are you?
Gangsta
5 Votes / 12.20%
Whore
7 Votes / 17.07%
Popular
10 Votes / 24.39%
Interracial
6 Votes / 14.63%
Jock
1 Votes / 2.44%
Nerd
4 Votes / 9.76%
Geek
0 Votes / 0%
Stoner
2 Votes / 4.88%
Emo
4 Votes / 9.76%
Art freak
2 Votes / 4.88%
Voters: 41. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Mongius View Post
eww ganxthaa <.<
retard dumpass who cant walk/speak/move right
emo <3

ewww emo >.>
retard dumpass who cant get over puberty and just sit in the dark to cry right
))<>((
ahh as i see you dont know anything about emo
Got any problems or questions about computers or any other tech?Feel free to PM me any time. Lmod for Computer/Mobile Chat
I'm gonna say "gangsta" because i hang with the crowd that goes vandalizing for fun ( which is pretty damn fun. :d )
piss
You forgot the Metal Head social group because he hate the shit ot of emos we are art freaks, we are stoners depending what school you go to metal heads are popular. Actually Metal Heads know no social group.

That guy up there pretty hit it spot on, on what is an emo. A person doesn't dress to be like an emo, that's not an emo, that's a poser who looks emo, which by my standards is the lowest possible. And chances are Mongius, you know posers, I would know, I hate them to my very soul, but first I have to know which is the enemy before I hate.

Just because they look emo doesn't mean they are emos, they are retards who picked up the emo trend.
Last edited by T0ribush; Sep 26, 2011 at 09:59 PM.
Originally Posted by Mongius View Post
ahh as i see you dont know anything about emo

No, I was just pointing out that you're an idiot for insulting a group of people while expecting tolerance towards your own.
I don't give a fuck about you being emo. If you want you can wear black and act smug all you want.
))<>((
well i know much "ganxthaas" around my city so i can say that
they (mostly) ran around with 5size too big clothes who think THAT is cool and their 20€handys with there "ya motherfucker i fuck you i fuck your family cus im from the ghetto"-crap "music".
really, to be a gangster is not cool, just shows that youre brain is smaller then a wallnut
Got any problems or questions about computers or any other tech?Feel free to PM me any time. Lmod for Computer/Mobile Chat
hahaha, that sounds like an annoying goth because goths aren't emotional and they are smug.
Last edited by T0ribush; Sep 26, 2011 at 10:04 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
True dat, gangsters... Man, I have no words to explain some of their stupidity sometimes. Why on earth do they walk like that? Why on earth do they talk like that? Why do they always try and be the alpha male no matter what?

I know why. Because they are stupid.