Ranking
View Poll Results: What Social group are you?
Gangsta
5 Votes / 12.20%
Whore
7 Votes / 17.07%
Popular
10 Votes / 24.39%
Interracial
6 Votes / 14.63%
Jock
1 Votes / 2.44%
Nerd
4 Votes / 9.76%
Geek
0 Votes / 0%
Stoner
2 Votes / 4.88%
Emo
4 Votes / 9.76%
Art freak
2 Votes / 4.88%
Voters: 41. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Mongius View Post
well i know much "ganxthaas" around my city so i can say that
they (mostly) ran around with 5size too big clothes who think THAT is cool and their 20€handys with there "ya motherfucker i fuck you i fuck your family cus im from the ghetto"-crap "music".
really, to be a gangster is not cool, just shows that youre brain is smaller then a wallnut

Gangster =/= ghetto.
BAD LUCK
Originally Posted by Twankie
...gangster,popular,interracial and a little bit of jock.

plus druggy. even tho it's only ciggarettes.
[2:39pm]culapou>i've killed over 500 people without stabbing them I can kill people with my bear hands if they ever try messing with me
hahaha, only cigarettes? Buddy, Cigarettes are one of the worst drugs because 1. you can buy them in the store 2. They are quite legal 3. they are addictive 4. Second hand smoke, You would have to be an idiot to say that second hand smoke doesn't do anything because that would mean that ALL of the chemicals inside a lit cigarette get trapped and absorbed by the lungs, which in the end makes a cigarette twice as gross.
In highschool people think druggies are people that like to get high, but that's not my crew.
I know the affects of cigarettes bud, no need to cry over a little word.
[2:39pm]culapou>i've killed over 500 people without stabbing them I can kill people with my bear hands if they ever try messing with me
Originally Posted by T0ribush View Post
Twankie
Ha, I don't know about gangsters? Bitch! I'm native american and half of my cousins in Saskatoon (Highest crime rate in canada) are in gangs, I can't say i'm fond of them making that decision, but I think I know a thing or two about gangsters.

I can go from a metal head into a hardcore native chug in seconds man.

A gangster doesn't just wear stupid tap out clothing, scarface shirts, talk like that, or wear baggy clothing, THEY ARE ACTUALLY IN GANGS, Hence the title GANGSTER, Gangsta's are little fairy poser kids who are most likely pretty rich. Wanksta's(White folk)... are just ridiculous people who will most likely will not look like that in the future.

No everything you just posted is wrong. Your cousins are probably in the fakest gang in town.

If you think that gangsters are just sayin random shit. They are not. It is the black persons type of "morse code". If you think the way a gangster looks is stupid. Yout wrong. A gangster must flash the color of his gang the best way he could. So if you think he's is some sloppy piece of trash, your gonna get shot or beaten up or gangbanged. Which ever one they choose.

Nigga you stupid. They dont go into gangs because they want to flash here and there. They join gangs because they have no where else to go. Besides most black people aren't rich.

Wanksters are not just only white gangters they are fake gangsterst to.

Ex. T-pain
Yelawolf
Lil john
Birdman

ect.

Lesson of the day biotch!

Plus diltoriya im a lil bit to young to smoke.
Last edited by Twankie; Sep 27, 2011 at 04:14 AM.
Your signature has been banned because it draws in hate. Thank you, Toribash Community.
Twankie, you're an immature suburban American who thinks having a poker face and wearing loose synthetic clothing makes you extremely cool. You all are. If this becomes a who is more gangster competition, I will stick a rod up this thread and roast it by my fireplace
-----
Originally Posted by T0ribush View Post
hahaha, only cigarettes? Buddy, Cigarettes are one of the worst drugs because 1. you can buy them in the store 2. They are quite legal 3. they are addictive 4. Second hand smoke, You would have to be an idiot to say that second hand smoke doesn't do anything because that would mean that ALL of the chemicals inside a lit cigarette get trapped and absorbed by the lungs, which in the end makes a cigarette twice as gross.

Cigars suck because they are accessible baaaaaaaaaw
Last edited by sid; Sep 27, 2011 at 04:30 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan
Originally Posted by sid View Post
Twankie, you're an immature suburban American who thinks having a poker face and wearing loose synthetic clothing makes you extremely cool. You all are.

*looks at sid's avatar*
Speechless
Your signature has been banned because it draws in hate. Thank you, Toribash Community.
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan