ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
possible demons in my house?
i think my house might be haunted

STORY 1:about a few years ago,one day,my mom decided to go to bed in the afternoon (my grandparents live with me and they were still up)ok,a few seconds after she gets to the part where the bed is at.i open the door to that room.and as soon as i open the door,it looked like somebody whitish was walking up there,so i go up and ask my mom was that you?she said no,

STORY 2:ok,one day i was mad at my parents,so i go upstairs and sit in a mini-recliner upstairs with no one in there,so about a half an hour later,i look into one of the tv reflections,i see this little girl standing behind me,(i don't have a little sister)

STORY 3:one night,my psp was dieing,so i went over to the door where the charger was located,so i sat on the floor for a while playing my psp,when i was still standing and playing,i heard this giygas-like breath,then i heard a demonic voice say (get out)like in a whisper,and then i felt hot breath on my neck,

STORY 4,one day,upstairs,i was putting something away for my mom,we have this chest like thing in front of the bed,so as i was going to walk downstairs,my foot accidentally hits the chest,as that happens i hear that same demonic voice go (ha,ha,ha)

STORY 5:one night,i was playing toribash on the computer,i have a game stand beside the computer,so i looked at the reflection,and i saw a girl do a demonic face at me the 0_____0 face.

STORY 6:as me and my grandma were about to go to bed one night,we heard this zombie like groan.

STORY 7:one night,i was lying in bed asleep,suddenly,i hear this breathing and sounded like somebody opened the back door and closed it again.

my house is haunted,rught?
If there's something strange, in your neighbourhood, who you gonna call, ghost-busters!!! sorry had to do it anyway sounds strange have you tried calling in people who look in to this?
no,but i do know alot of my friends in town have ghosts problems too,it's not isolated
Your retinas can retain images, you could be seeing a distorted version of a face or a person you saw earlier.
what am i doing here
Actually if you look up stepp cemetary i went there on Friday to go ghost hunting and there is so much activity we caught some
You should really lay off the drugs.

But seriously, I remember when people at least tried to troll
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ