Toribash
Originally Posted by Drakoid View Post
most people don't think that ghosts exists thats why. (probably,..... i hope :P)

yeah,
One time when I was at my grandma's house in California. I was looking downstairs and I thought I saw a ghost at the bottom.
Drakoid FC:0088 9594 3564 - Feared
One time when I was at my grandma's house in California. I was looking downstairs and I thought I saw a ghost at the bottom.

was it a whitish or shadowish?
Ok, do this exercise, right now.

Concentrate, look infront of you, try to hear whats around you, be sure to be alone. You will hear something. This is your brain, trying to catch a sound that isnt familiar. Tree branches sounds are familiar, you don't really hear them, when you concentrate, you hear a lot more noises, and you also are thinking about something weird happening, so you think that these noises are spirits of something, when they actually are a natural noise that your brain makes you react as if it was something dangerous.

Again, look forward, and try to see whats on the side of your eyesight, trust me, you will imaginate a lot of stuff, and you will eventually turn around and look.

Tried it myself, I thought I saw someone at the window, I could even see a face and a cape. I looked afterwards, and it was simply the reflection of my cat with the shadow of the fence.

tl;dr your brain is imaginating stuff, and out of fear, you don't think and assume its something.
Help Squad | Companions | OFRO
Do you require assistance? PM ME!
It was whitish. I was probably 6 or 7 so I didn't have a good glimpse of it because I got freaked out and ran back into the room. XD I didnt see a definite shape only the color.
It was whitish. I was probably 6 or 7 so I didn't have a good glimpse of it because I got freaked out and ran back into the room. XD I didnt see a definite shape only the color.

lol.you don't need to worry,it's only a ghost,
lol i didnt really need to worry about it for a LONG time. i live in Virginia now all the way across the country. ;)
YOur house is really haunted. Get your priest to do some excorcist thingys around your house shouting excorcists like things and if that doesn't work make friends with it or GTOF out of there
Your signature has been banned because it draws in hate. Thank you, Toribash Community.
lol you make it seem like it's even worse than he said.

Even though it is pretty bad.
Well, if those stories were true, yes.
A little girl is haunting you.
She might have lived in that house in the past, or do you have a graveyard near your house? A lot of hauntings happen when the dead is disturbed...
-----
Your house and/or neighborhood could be built over a cemetary and the spirits are disturbed/angry.

Aww crap, ninja'd D:
Last edited by peep; Sep 27, 2011 at 02:36 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
previously known as Lopsin