Toribash
... why do you live in a house someone died in? Dont you know that thats a bad idea? annnnnnyway i see shadow people (look it up) and i learned to live with it just tell the demon to go away and it should listen
Delaid is the best mod ever :D
Originally Posted by OrangeAid View Post
... why do you live in a house someone died in? Dont you know that thats a bad idea? annnnnnyway i see shadow people (look it up) and i learned to live with it just tell the demon to go away and it should listen

I believe you. I hope you recognise the sarcasm.
Tint is sex.
Originally Posted by chicken89 View Post
actually its proved that human brain use to translate immages percepted as humanoid faces or shapes (if close to some parameters) thats how some ppl can see jesus christ on a burned toast or things like that.
Probably the reflections were something like that you wasnt really focused and you saw something there wasnt there.
about the sound and sensation it can easly be just your immagination...

I kinda believe in presences... because I had experiences that proved me there is something really difficoult to explain. But i still sceptic about it.... our immagination is a powerful tool... when we are scared or in a determinated mood can happen that our immagination it deceive us

Maybe that's why I see pink fluffy elephants everywhere
Apparently, exposure to high levels of electric magnetic fields can cause hallucinations, perhaps that's what you're seeing. Also see my first post about retaining images, that's probably a viable explanation.
what am i doing here
Is this trolling?
Or just nuts?
It's not true. Simple as that. Probably hallucinations. Just the fact of knowing it's not true should relief you.
I used to sleep afraid of the dark, and once I stood up and walked around my room, and nothing happened. I even looked myself on the mirror, which is one of the scariest things ever for people who are afraid of it. Nothing happened.
"Bullshit!"
oh yeah
Originally Posted by Lopsin View Post
if it helps any,2 people have died in this house upstairs,

That could be the reason why you are seeing ghosts/demons.
Drakoid FC:0088 9594 3564 - Feared
Or there might be super fast ninjas that you can only see through mirrors (reverse vampire ninjas) that cant talk english very well because they are from japan so they can only say GET OUT NO and RAWR so they can make your house there ninja base so the only way to know if you have a ninja infestation is to hire a samuri that speaks japaneese
Or there might be super fast ninjas that you can only see through mirrors (reverse vampire ninjas) that cant talk english very well because they are from japan so they can only say GET OUT NO and RAWR so they can make your house there ninja base so the only way to know if you have a ninja infestation is to hire a samuri that speaks japaneese

W T F?!?!
Drakoid FC:0088 9594 3564 - Feared
Ahem... http://www.supervampireninja.com/ look it up

http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Vampire_Ninja
“ Why the hell hasn't anyone thought of this yet?!” ~ The creator of this page on Vampire Ninja
“ Well we didn't want to ruin it for you. Santa isn't real.” ~ Captain Obvious on the above quote
“ I married a vampire ninja. He sucks. Literally.” ~ Vanessa Adriatico on Vampire Ninja

Modern-Day Vampire Ninja
edit Appearance

Vampire Ninja are born from everyday common adults, whom fall pregnant from what is commonly known as sexual reproduction. They are commonly very small and don't tend to make a lot of sense when they talk. Despite being small, they seem to be very, very, very dangerous. This just proves the theory that you should never trust short people. Final note; THEY ARE UNUSUAL.
If you spot a Vampire Ninja...well, actually, this is pointless because you will not spot a Vampire Ninja, they are too smart. You will only know about them when it is too late. And when I say too late, I mean TOO LATE. Because you can't tell they're Vampire Ninjas until you notice the totally minuscule marks on their neck (even though, like we already said, they were born that way). But, like, they're really minuscule. Like, unbelievably. AND BY THAT TIME, IT'S TOO LATE. FOR THEIR ATTACK WILL HAVE ALREADY BEGUN AND YOU WILL HAVE BEEN PWNAGE, SCREWED, RAPE, AND TEABAG.
edit Characteristics

• Insane, constant thirst.
Vampire Ninja are born from ninja pwnage and vampiric bloodlust, as was mentioned above. They are best satiated (briefly) with a ninja poison or insanely hot hot sauce or some dark chocolate. The actual bloodthirst only happens once a month (thank God), and occurs much like a ninja kill: short and extremely bloody. Vampire Ninjas need not drink much blood, like the average vampire, simply because they are also ninja, but GOD, DO THEY PWN. Deny a Vampire Ninja hot sauce or dark chocolate, and you're a dead man/woman/Transformer/Kamikaze Watermelon/Zombie Jesus/pastafarian/[insert other].
  • Abilities
Vampire Ninjas have all the powers of a Vampire, which include:
  • Blood-drinking (duh); In extreme situations, the Vampire Ninja can remove their fangs and use them as kunai.
  • Levitation (or they could just be jumping up and down realllly fast; no-ones gotten close enough to find out)
  • Shapeshifting (this can extend to animals or simply melting into shadows. Either way it's pretty badass)
  • Becoming invisible (very good for ü63rstealth)
  • Mind-reading (which can be be anywhere from hilarious to disturbing)
  • Telekinesis (like The Force, so they also ü63rpwn Jedi)
  • Telepathy (Yes, it's redundant, but at least it's not Your Mom)
  • Crawling up walls (this is also a ninja skill, so they're really rather good at it)
  • Maintaining perfectly-coiffed hair even after 1,000+ kills (always good)
That my friend explains everything

-------------------------------------
Almost forgot

What to do if being attacked by a Vampire Ninja
Well, they're immune to garlic, crucifixes, holy water, poisons, knives, guns, nukes, hadokens, macs, Miley Cyrus...in fact, they're immortal. Crap.
So offer him/her/it a bowl of spicy ramen, miso soup, ninja poison (if you are a ninja), or a really hot hot sauce (they love the taste of them) and dark chocolate. This will probably get them to leave you alone and go attack someone else, since they're probably just thinking with their fangs anyway; vampire ninja attacks always leave somebody dead, so make sure that it isn't you.
And no, you don't turn into one if you get bitten; no human could handle so much pwnage to mutate from within their bodies. You'll just end up dead anyway.
It's good to be a vampire ninja!

Last edited by OrangeAid; Sep 28, 2011 at 12:27 AM.
Ahem... http://www.supervampireninja.com/ look it up

http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Vampire_Ninja
“ Why the hell hasn't anyone thought of this yet?!” ~ The creator of this page on Vampire Ninja
“ Well we didn't want to ruin it for you. Santa isn't real.” ~ Captain Obvious on the above quote
“ I married a vampire ninja. He sucks. Literally.” ~ Vanessa Adriatico on Vampire Ninja

Modern-Day Vampire Ninja
edit Appearance

Vampire Ninja are born from everyday common adults, whom fall pregnant from what is commonly known as sexual reproduction. They are commonly very small and don't tend to make a lot of sense when they talk. Despite being small, they seem to be very, very, very dangerous. This just proves the theory that you should never trust short people. Final note; THEY ARE UNUSUAL.
If you spot a Vampire Ninja...well, actually, this is pointless because you will not spot a Vampire Ninja, they are too smart. You will only know about them when it is too late. And when I say too late, I mean TOO LATE. Because you can't tell they're Vampire Ninjas until you notice the totally minuscule marks on their neck (even though, like we already said, they were born that way). But, like, they're really minuscule. Like, unbelievably. AND BY THAT TIME, IT'S TOO LATE. FOR THEIR ATTACK WILL HAVE ALREADY BEGUN AND YOU WILL HAVE BEEN PWNAGE, SCREWED, RAPE, AND TEABAG.
edit Characteristics

• Insane, constant thirst.
Vampire Ninja are born from ninja pwnage and vampiric bloodlust, as was mentioned above. They are best satiated (briefly) with a ninja poison or insanely hot hot sauce or some dark chocolate. The actual bloodthirst only happens once a month (thank God), and occurs much like a ninja kill: short and extremely bloody. Vampire Ninjas need not drink much blood, like the average vampire, simply because they are also ninja, but GOD, DO THEY PWN. Deny a Vampire Ninja hot sauce or dark chocolate, and you're a dead man/woman/Transformer/Kamikaze Watermelon/Zombie Jesus/pastafarian/[insert other].
  • Abilities
Vampire Ninjas have all the powers of a Vampire, which include:
  • Blood-drinking (duh); In extreme situations, the Vampire Ninja can remove their fangs and use them as kunai.
  • Levitation (or they could just be jumping up and down realllly fast; no-ones gotten close enough to find out)
  • Shapeshifting (this can extend to animals or simply melting into shadows. Either way it's pretty badass)
  • Becoming invisible (very good for ü63rstealth)
  • Mind-reading (which can be be anywhere from hilarious to disturbing)
  • Telekinesis (like The Force, so they also ü63rpwn Jedi)
  • Telepathy (Yes, it's redundant, but at least it's not Your Mom)
  • Crawling up walls (this is also a ninja skill, so they're really rather good at it)
  • Maintaining perfectly-coiffed hair even after 1,000+ kills (always good)
That my friend explains everything

-------------------------------------
Almost forgot

What to do if being attacked by a Vampire Ninja
Well, they're immune to garlic, crucifixes, holy water, poisons, knives, guns, nukes, hadokens, macs, Miley Cyrus...in fact, they're immortal. Crap.
So offer him/her/it a bowl of spicy ramen, miso soup, ninja poison (if you are a ninja), or a really hot hot sauce (they love the taste of them) and dark chocolate. This will probably get them to leave you alone and go attack someone else, since they're probably just thinking with their fangs anyway; vampire ninja attacks always leave somebody dead, so make sure that it isn't you.
And no, you don't turn into one if you get bitten; no human could handle so much pwnage to mutate from within their bodies. You'll just end up dead anyway.
It's good to be a vampire ninja!

tl;dr

Anyhow, go with a psychiatrist, you're just paranoid with the belief of ghosts, therefore you assume little sounds and different kind of lights are faces and little sounds are monsters whispering behind you with hot breath.