ES Recruitment Drive
red stars = NZ im aussie though go AUSSIE

worst community last chaos no1 talks
Last edited by RDC; Aug 28, 2008 at 09:07 AM.
JaCk Is BaCk
Smash Online. No game without a "FUCK YOU ASSHOLE".

Toribashs community is nice, most of you people just don't realize it.
♠NO♠
Toribash is a OK community, but my problem is that many thinks Veb is some kinda god. And everyone praises him that way, even considering he is an main admin, with a small amount or no respect for the players. I know I am going to burn for this.
Originally Posted by Marelons View Post
yhm

TIBIA

I've been there, so I know what he's talking about. So, I'm going to propose a...

[/thread]
Runescape by far. It's filled with cocky 9 year olds that can't think of a comeback other than "Shut Up!1!!!" I decided to make a noob account because I was bored. I picked up an items that the other player kept dropping and he called me a noob. I showed him my account that was twice his level and he started swearing like hell so I said to stop the swearing because it doesn't make you look anymore mature and from then on, the only thing he would say was "shut up". What a welp!
Some people kick ass. I think a kick in the balls works is more effective. If you have AHDH or ADD, Click here! Proud eater of breakfast! Visit my shop! Support Decoleman!
Runescape's community and Tibia's community consists of roughly the same idiots, so nearly everything bukkit said about runescape can be applied to tibia.

So, I'd say tibia and runescape share the "glory" of having the worst community.
Counter-Strike. I've never forumed the game but if it's as bad as ingame, I don't really want to.