Ranking
Originally Posted by Tyfuu View Post
Toribash, many spammers, too many wanna be leets, and nerdy nerds running around everywhere acting cool.

yeah some truth in it

same to those senior members and admins and agents who are not nice to the juniors!

its like the words "junior member" scares them O.д

i think one of the worst community is at counter strike 1.6
you only find hackers, noobs, flamer, bla ...
when you find a person whos nice, you may have luck or hes kidding you =(
ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้
Ya, toribash has a decent community, for various reasons. Quite tight knit as well, as many players know one another (doesnt mean we like them! :P)

Anyhoo. I think we should add Gunbound to the list. Lots of hackers, flamers and other bad stuff.

Also alot of "zomgwutanublrn2play" (Zomg, what a noob, learn to play)
Co Leader of Hell-Razor
[RAWR]Cindermomo: YOUNG BLOOD IS A STUD MUFFIN
The list goes from tolerable to worst gaming community:

Toribash: All of these newer people are saying the community isn't that bad. I want some of what they're smoking. I can definitely say I'd rather have the community I remember from a couple years ago than this one.

Endless Online: Everyone has the personality of a dog's ass. It's like someone replaced the EO community's hivemind with a turd. So they all connect to the hive-turd and just become total shitheads.

Finalfantasyforums.net: Drama out the fuckin' wazoo! There is more he-said-she-said bullshit going on there than an elementary school. And that's amongst the "adult" members. The kids in that community are the most highly judgemental little twazzers you've ever seen. Things got so bad there, I had to leave. I'll just say that everyone seriously believes I'm a "stalker" now. And the chick I was accused of stalking is the ugliest he-bitch I've ever seen in my life.
Originally Posted by YoungBl00d View Post
Ya, toribash has a decent community, for various reasons.

Toribash has some good sub-communities. There are also a lot of retards.
Your mothers vagina, too many crabs.

(oh yes your mothers vagina is a game, well to me atleast ;) )
:D
There are assholes in every game.
Toribash has the fewest assholes.
Either that, or I'm fucking awesome at avoiding them.

I never liked the communities in Gunz online and CS.
They were never very friendly to newbs, and whenever you managed to kill one of the "pros", they would flame you into the ground.
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg
Toribash = 2nd place in worst.

Halo HAS to qualify for 1st place. You kick someones butt and they hate on you forever then.
Christmas Ghost Humans do not value their existence.
1. A tie with Runescape and Tibia. 9-12 years old idiots who do nothing but whine, flame and generally act retarded. In addition, about 50% of Tibia's community consists of Polacks (I think they're called that, not sure though) and Brazilians. Now this wouldn't normally be a problem, but since every fucking one of them asks "PL?" or "BR?" to every single player that they meet it gets kind of annoying, especially since they ignore that you just replied that you're neither and they start talking to you in Polish and Portuguese. Good riddance.

2. CS 1.6 'nuff said.

Also, Toribash isn't nearly as bad as ANY of the other games listed in this thread.