ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Rate My Inventory!
(insert original game show music here)

It's time, fooooor: RATE MY INVENTORY! the forum-based game where random people rate--you guessed it-- your inventory!

this game is gonna have the same rules as, like, the decap replay thread. you rate the person above your post's inventory and maybe do some comment-age, then post your own inventory!

I'll start.
On 18, 2008 of the year August, we shall have tea. The following day we eat anyone wearing purple clothes. Then we get into tanks, drive a mile away from each other, and start firing random shells into the air. First one to hit the other tank gets a 5 second head start in the 1 legged race.

In the one legged race, you will be hogtied and forced to compete in the Boston marathon using your penis only. We shall also set down bear traps, landmines, barbed wire, and floating thumbs. Your penis will be painted to resemble an illusion that looks like a 3-D steak; as a result, several Dobermen and Rottweilers we will be taking for a walk that morning which have been starved the previous week may attack.
You've started one of the most horrible trends every community has.

"Rate me/my _____"

I've only ever seen it lead to flame wars.
Christmas Ghost Humans do not value their existence.
Originally Posted by SirusG View Post
You've started one of the most horrible trends every community has.

"Rate me/my _____"

I've only ever seen it lead to flame wars.

thank you for being ever true to that fact.
On 18, 2008 of the year August, we shall have tea. The following day we eat anyone wearing purple clothes. Then we get into tanks, drive a mile away from each other, and start firing random shells into the air. First one to hit the other tank gets a 5 second head start in the 1 legged race.

In the one legged race, you will be hogtied and forced to compete in the Boston marathon using your penis only. We shall also set down bear traps, landmines, barbed wire, and floating thumbs. Your penis will be painted to resemble an illusion that looks like a 3-D steak; as a result, several Dobermen and Rottweilers we will be taking for a walk that morning which have been starved the previous week may attack.
what the fuck is with all that titan :|
6/10 (points taken off tor fuckloads of titan )

rate mine
:D
l33t inventory. 10/10 Sapphire Force/Relax, ArtofWar items + "World Championship 2007 Tournament", Demon items...
http://forum.toribash.com/tori_pubinv.php?userid=25167 < my inv.
Last edited by Hector; Aug 29, 2008 at 11:37 PM.