Toribash
I'm just getting sick of people making the same threads over and over and over and over and over again. If anybody that wasn't a newb had made this thread they would have gotten the shit flamed out of them by everybody. I make one little comment and now I'm some terrible person.
Originally Posted by Lurtz View Post
hm so ur saying ppl have posted this already

Dozens upon dozens of times. Everyone and their mom posts an "I hate mid-game quitters" at least once a week.
>>The Official Guv'na Fan Club<<
o7[OLDA] pride, world wide o7

He who was the butt of the joke reserves no right to say "that wasn't funny."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Originally Posted by hidingwarior View Post
I'm just getting sick of people making the same threads over and over and over and over and over again. If anybody that wasn't a newb had made this thread they would have gotten the shit flamed out of them by everybody. I make one little comment and now I'm some terrible person.

I haven't seen one of these threads in forever.

Also I would like to prepose a fix,

Lets say someone oleaves mid game, then turn them into Uke so the other player gets to finish their match, and still gets the points for winning. And do not allow the other player to re join for 30 min or so for leaving mid-match to avoid farming.

good idea?
well what should happen to this forum sense theres been like 1000 already?
||||7th dan black belt||||
Originally Posted by ZaneNutio View Post
I haven't seen one of these threads in forever.

Also I would like to prepose a fix,

Lets say someone oleaves mid game, then turn them into Uke so the other player gets to finish their match, and still gets the points for winning. And do not allow the other player to re join for 30 min or so for leaving mid-match to avoid farming.

good idea?

No, bad idea. You might have to leave because a parent demands the computer this instant, and you can get back on in 5 minutes. Except you were in the middle of something and now instead of being back in five minutes you cant get back for half an hour. Also you aren't thinking about pingtimeouts.

Well lurtz, what happens now is it gets discussed to death for the next week for the thousandth time. And on that note, i won't be posting here anymore because I don't want to encourage it...
i don't need to get off just cause u don't like meh doesn't mean i have to get off
||||7th dan black belt||||
then you get fspeced, and uke gets replaced, half an hour might pose a problem, maby a smaller number, but farm avoiding would be needed >.>

If their ping D/Cs them, let them re-join, its (usualy) not their fault.