Toribash
Original Post
How do I get avatars and sigs?
How do I get Avatars and Sigs?
Gov-ment came and took my baby!-Peter Griffin
...Wrong section.

<suomynona> It might kill you, but, that's the worst it'll do
I thought it would fit in this section...

Can someone move it in the right section please?
Gov-ment came and took my baby!-Peter Griffin
i think it goes under support section

so this must be right....or wrong

what section is this
Last edited by suomynona; Aug 25, 2007 at 10:00 PM. Reason: u mst l2use teh edit butten instad uf psting agan. And to get rid of this awful message.
JayRoo, you either buy them from someone in Market or make them yourself.
<ducky> The game.
<siku> ducky: i didnt know this was 2005 and 4chan
<siku> sorry, i hate the game and you should shut the fuck up about that retarded bullshit
<siku> you should link us to awesome and edgy motivational pics next or maybe pedobear
<siku> inb4 rep needs toriprime or vip lmao rofl that /b/ is grate
<siku> is this the part where you educate me on memes, further showcasing your amazing 4chan findings
<siku> word x is a meme lmao rofl
<+veb> someone make ducky smod
Well, you don't get (image) sigs anymore. Only text. Also, you change it in your "User CP".
Be careful...
...we're watching.
[Guru]
Well, you don't get (image) sigs anymore. Only text. Also, you change it in your "User CP".

Yes, Spaztic_One, your right. You signature can no longer be an image and has to be text based.
Your avatar on the other hand can be a picture.

Avatars are best made with a resolution of 100x100 pixels. You can upload pictures that are bigger than 100x100 pixels but they will be automatically be shrunk down to 100x100 pixels and will most probably lose picture quality.

You can also upload a smaller picture. They dont get stretched, they are just displayed at the size the picture actually is.

To change/upload an avatar/signature, you must log into the Toribash forums then click on "User CP" Located in the top left corner of the forum on the navigation bar. Once in the "User CP" look to the left side of the page and you will notice a control panel in which you will find the option to "Edit Avatar" or "Edit Signature" Once you have clicked on one of them, there will be instructions directing you on what to do next.

When you click on "Edit Avatar" it does say
Note: The maximum size of your custom image is 80 by 80 pixels or 1.00 MB (whichever is smaller).

The first bit about the avatar size in pixels is wrong, go on what i said earlier.

- Hope it helps.

- Hawkinz
<@veb> HEY WHO CHANGED YOUR TITLE
<@veb> IT SAYS SENIOR MEMBER
Don't change my title you asshole