ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
signature dont work
why did my dignature suddenly dissapear......and i cant browse to get it back........its only this crazyness lives forever thing...that imade...so the signature wouldnt feel alone...bot now crazyness is alone...help me..plz
If your signature was an image, you should know that veb killed it. And hopes of having images for sigs.
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
WTF.....will i never get that signature back....do u mean a guy named veb.....or just the internet
...Dude... veb is the webmaster of the forums...
Q = QUAKER OATS
Three rules of Q - 1. Qegola and Quarantine both start with Q. 2. There is no U in Qegola. 3. Qegola is you new god.

So a man walks into a bar with a monkey. I forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.
I'm talking about veb. Aka, the most powerful person on the forum (besides perhaps hampa).
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
oh......but.......why me...why my buatiful signature
Last edited by crazylars; Aug 27, 2007 at 07:51 PM.
Originally Posted by crazylars View Post
WTF.....will i never get that signature back....do u mean a guy named veb.....or just the internet

Obviously, the internet.
veb = teh interwebz

<suomynona> It might kill you, but, that's the worst it'll do
Well, I'm happy with it. My sig was text to begin with, then the multiple lines thing happend and borked it. I was using a picture of the text instead (oooh, I'm so sneaky). Now, it's much easier if I want to change it.

Though, the fact that it doesn't go over very far is a bit annoying...
Be careful...
...we're watching.
[Guru]