Toribash
Original Post
Invincible replay? (bug?)
OK, heres my problem: i saved a replay long ago, in toribash 2.6 called "My suicide record". Then i downloaded TB 2.7 and started playing that instead.
Now when i open a replay, it always opens up in TB 2.6. When i try to open it in 2.7 it just shuts down. I tryed to delete the 2.6 folder so that it would be inmpossible to open it in 2.6, but when i press delete it says that "!my suicide record" could not be deleted. I went to the replay folder and checked it. It says it s 0 kb big and its filetype is: "file". Im going crazy!
EMPTYNESS SHALL RULE AGAIN!
Start -> Run -> cmd -> cd yourtbdir\replays -> del offendingreplay -> quit -> be happy.
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
Start -> Run -> cmd -> cd yourtbdir\replays -> del offendingreplay -> quit -> be happy.

Wha? What does cd yourtbdir\replays and offendingreplay mean?
yourtbdir = Your Toribash Directory. It would go something like C:/Program Files/Toribash.

cd = Change Directory. Its a command line prompt. You have to type cd to go to another folder.
Q = QUAKER OATS
Three rules of Q - 1. Qegola and Quarantine both start with Q. 2. There is no U in Qegola. 3. Qegola is you new god.

So a man walks into a bar with a monkey. I forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.
im sry but i know nothing about CMD, i just cant get this to work.
You're using Windows right?

In the START menu, there is "Run...". Click that.

When the text box pops up, type in "cmd"

Then you'll get the command prompt. Type in "cd 'enter the line for your Toribash replays folder here'.

Then, type in "del 'name of the badegg replay'"
Q = QUAKER OATS
Three rules of Q - 1. Qegola and Quarantine both start with Q. 2. There is no U in Qegola. 3. Qegola is you new god.

So a man walks into a bar with a monkey. I forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.
I was able to change directory to replay, but when i type del !my suicide record it says it was not enale to find it. (should i mension i got a swedish computer?)
It's most likely "del !my suicide replay.rpl".
Squad Squad Squad lead?
...i-i.. i.. it doesent work! GAH! im going crazy! Ill soon give up. It just says it wasent enable to find it.
If you can do without any other replays in there, do "del *.*"
Squad Squad Squad lead?