ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
New head model
My suggestion is that with all these 3D items coming out and what not is to have a human style head like this

I think these humanoid heads would look good textured. I'm not saying replace the normal head but have this as a extra head you can get.

I think it would look good what about you guys
Slightly off topic, but the items that can be made are super awesome but staff / forgers just arn't making them. Not only that but all these items are for Shiai tokens which is fairly shit. Imagine 50 new items (shiai style), that would make customisation amazing.
Apparently new items are been created but I don't know if this is true or not

And the halo head looks awesome
Originally Posted by FistofLife View Post
Slightly off topic, but the items that can be made are super awesome but staff / forgers just arn't making them. Not only that but all these items are for Shiai tokens which is fairly shit. Imagine 50 new items (shiai style), that would make customisation amazing.

There's a stack of things that haven't been released yet, mostly because the forgers have been a bit lax & had a fair bit of inactivity. They're getting themselves back in gear now though so you'll just have to wait & see what they decide to release & when. The stack's pretty big though, avwave's been throwing stuff their way as he makes it. So there's new stuff to come, new stuff still being made, it just isn't released yet.

As for Shiai, it's not a requirement that they're made for that. So long as Shiai is in use there'll be items for it, that way people who partake in GM events can earn stuff that isn't for sale. But we also want stuff in the shop to sell too, and older Shiai items will eventually make their way there as they're replaced with newer rewards.

Originally Posted by Condings View Post
Apparently new items are been created but I don't know if this is true or not

And the halo head looks awesome

There's various WIP models etc but none have been made into actual items yet. They'll come when they look good enough.
I couldn't get snaps of the other replacement heads he's done, they're on his other machine sadly, but they sound pretty great. ;)

Hopefully knowing it can & is (although slowly) being done pleases you. Wont be that far off having full replacement toris, and so long as the hitboxed aren't too far off it wont affect gameplay.

Anyone who prefers normal plain toris can always do /opt obj 0 to disable them, that way we get the best of both worlds.
Last edited by SkulFuk; Sep 5, 2014 at 08:11 PM. Reason: urgh typo

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you