ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by fireless View Post
Should i start watching it?

Personally I have been really liking it, but you may have an other opinion... Only one way to find out!
;)
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions
Originally Posted by Junko View Post
I am watching after story, to be exact.

alright.. without After Story, i woulda hated Clannad
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Originally Posted by ConCon View Post
Originally Posted by Tuna View Post
Been watching Alderamin on the Sky every Friday as they come out. I am really enjoying it so far, you have to hand it to madhouse, they know how to make a really appealing fight scene... If you can get past all the over used clichés. ^.^

Dude finally, that is my favorite anime this season and no one has said a word about it xD

Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
Nejimaki Seirei Senki: Tenkyou no Alderamin was something I initially passed on, but I picked it up since I dropped Ange Vierge.

It's pretty good. Style is a little odd, but first episode was solid, and the story appears to be solid for now. Setting is pretty developed too. It's definitely my dark horse for the season.

>posted over a month ago
>wrote 4 sentences calling it good

triggered
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
>posted over a month ago
>wrote 4 sentences calling it good

triggered

Hahaha must of missed that one, I haven't seen its name in Japanese yet so I knew it as Aldemarin of the sky etc xD
Shokugeki no Soma 9th episode is pretty "K".
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Originally Posted by Dare View Post
What are the best romance, fantasy, action, adventure anime. <---- anime with all those

well, here's a couple that have romance, but focus more on everything else
Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
Yu Yu Hakusho
Berserk
(1997)
the Kara no Kyoukai series
Rurouni Kenshin
Eureka Seven
Zetsuen no Tempest
Mobile Suit Gundam: The 08th MS Team
Mobile Suit Gundam Seed
Code Geass

and most of the Studio Ghibli films...

anyway, of course there are dozens of others that fall into those genres, but either I think they suck and aren't worth recommending, or haven't watched 'em~
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Originally Posted by Raiken View Post
Shokugeki no Soma 9th episode is pretty "K".

ye dude i felt the same, still p pumped for ep 10 tho
Started the anime Touch.. been meaning to for a while, but I was never in the mood for another baseball series.. well, it's not about baseball at all, so i'm relieved.. it focuses on the characters and romance every episode, and it's very entertaining so far..
reminds me of Maison Ikkoku which ended up becoming one of my favorites
Originally Posted by Tuna View Post
Yeah, It's been pretty over looked. I think that's just because so many people are hyping Re:Zero that a lot of people have not noticed a lot of the other anime from this season.

No, just that after Re:Zero, I thought I'd lose interest to a show after 12 episodes again.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
No, just that after Re:Zero, I thought I'd lose interest to a show after 12 episodes again.

What? That statement kinda confused me...
Did you lose interest in Re:Zero after 12 episode? Eh...
O.o
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions