ES Recruitment Drive
I'm gonna extend this a little bit to see if I can get some more bids... This auction will end on EXACTLY June 13. Any posts made on that day will NOT count. Anyway, continue bidding.
Careful with the timezones, since people's June 13ths start at different times! ;)

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Hmm... right. So,I'll go with my time, which is US central (GMT -5). Look at where you are. If it's past 5:00 GMT on June 13, you arepast the time slot.
I bid 9k.
<Patriotz>: oshi I opened a torrent page and it was old lady pron D: (scared for life)
You put 9k by death20...its by namcoboy..

EDIT: It's June 13th, I win
Last edited by IdiotForce; Jun 13, 2008 at 02:16 PM.
<Patriotz>: oshi I opened a torrent page and it was old lady pron D: (scared for life)
Yup, you sure do win. I'm at school right now, so I'll edit the legs when I get home, and send the texture as soon as I'm done.
Thanks
Did you not read that the texture was messed up in some of those screenshots? Or did you just decide to see something and post bad about it.