Ranking
Original Post
[Closed]**Chip's Music Store**
Edit: Now officially closed due to rushes, uploading troubles, and a bunch of other problems.
Last edited by Chip; Jun 20, 2008 at 07:08 PM.
also if you save the music fille as an ogg you can replace it with the music in toribash to listen to something else instead of the old theme.
And just pm the file dont email it
I will take a techno song
Preferably soft at many points. preety laid back, kinda trance, but some high fast parts as well make it a 1minute loop as an ogg and i will pay 1k.
the god
Wow,u can make so much styles...
What program u use?
I used to be a toribash player like you, but then I took an arrow in the knee...
Originally Posted by culapou View Post
also if you save the music fille as an ogg you can replace it with the music in toribash to listen to something else instead of the old theme.
And just pm the file dont email it
Preferably soft at many points. preety laid back, kinda trance, but some high fast parts as well make it a 1minute loop as an ogg and i will pay 1k.

Originally Posted by Chip View Post
Stupid Samples won't show because the stupid attachment tool won't work. too big a file size.

P.S. I will e-mail the songs to you since the attatchments won't work. Don't e-mail me back, though. USE PM TO RPLY TO THE SONG I E-MAIL YOU.

Do you EVER bother to read?

You can't attach stuff in PMs anyway.
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
Originally Posted by latenitekid View Post
Do you EVER bother to read?

You can't attach stuff in PMs anyway.

Maybe culapou was thinking he could upload it on a 3rd party site and pm the link to him, thats usually what I do when I send moderately big files.
Hm... this looks interesting and/or tempting
Since when did I become Asian?
you dont attach a song, you upload it, box.net sound familiar?
or megaupload? do i need to go on.
also i will only buy if i like it c:
oh yeah suggestion
make this something i can replace the other toribash theme, i want it to work well like that
the god

1 minute loop techno. got it.
yes, loop at the one mintue point c:
thanks

it won't really be a loop, but it will loop over and over. I just listened to the finished product and it's really cool. I'll put it on box.com right now.