ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by griDx24 View Post
Hello guys.
My name is Stepan.Also my username is griDx24.I am going to Tymonovskaya school.My age is 14 and i turning 15 in the February 27th.I have a skiing hobby.I do it for 1 year.I live in Belarus.My GMT is +2.I live in a small town called Klimovichi where nothing happens, try to find in google maps.If you want to contact me this is my skype griD_x24(like username).On the avatar is Jack from Adventure time.Time to writing about my appearance and character.I have gray eyes dark short hair and small nose.I am not tall but no short too.In character i prefer to think before writing.I prefer saying to people not writing. Because life chat is better.I can speaking about any subject.

My join time is not so big.I have a black belt with a QI of 1141.But i think its enough to play good.Im played this game once in 2012 but dont like it.Now t really like it because it realistic and there so many forces and relaxes.This game for me like a new life.I have a black belt but i play well.Especially in aikido and mushu.I doesnt sparring because i cant and doesnt like it because its so hard for me.My rank in aikido is about ~11000.My main rank is ~50000.

On forums i like to speaking about toribash(logically) and other interesting games for example CS:GO.But no only about that, also i can speaking about other interesting subjects for me and for you .

I have seriously reason to join The Bomb Squad.I think its a good clan for aikido and wushu(mushu) players.And also players in this clan play good.They are very active in-game and on forums.I have no friends in this clan its so sad.Previous clans i dont have too.I have been never banned.
I have 2 alt`s
1.MeTk1u
2.Grinch21
But i does not use them.
Some aikido and mushu replays.
=====================
Attachment 503281
Attachment 503282
Attachment 503283
Attachment 503284
=====================

Yes. I like the app and remember to post often in the clan page.
This is a signature...