Toribash
Original Post
Technical difficulties
Hey there.

You may have noticed that we are having some technical difficulties at the moment.

There's no need to panic, our staff is working on it and everything should be back to it's place soon.

Cheers,
SlipAnc

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

well i mean like thats why you should always have a back up acc if some dumshit happends like this o yeah water you never know ha nirs issss in the hack clan you don't know who could it be
Yet again, Silent Sunday strikes, another casuality taken by the battle with the Time Travel Bandit Hacker who caused Silent Sunday.
o and can i get my tc back in badass9? i had like 3k or 4k on there i was working hard to get that money but i still got 2k in this acc soo yeah but i still want it back when can i get it back?
-----
yeah water stuff happends man stuff happends
Last edited by link8; Dec 6, 2010 at 05:08 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
o my goddd market is still not up and fourms are down to keep going to fourms you need to keep going back to the website ahh
-----
better to just stay in fourms i gusse and open a new tab and do something eles and Extreme dsc got earsed all that hard work ahh i hate them hackers
Last edited by link8; Dec 6, 2010 at 05:11 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
The website itself is being destroyed by Silent Sunday's madness. When will the the violence end?!?! Violence Perfected is now Violence Extremely Flawed (T.M.)
what are you talknig about torn? if i was op i would totally mute you lol
i want my items back i dont even feel like playing now im a blue belt then when im in game it says white belt WTF! RAGE!
Okay, the stupidity in this thread has gone on long enough. This isn't the place to be begging us to fix things.

We're fixing the forums FIRST.

We will get to you, eventually.
<+veb> dude___________________._____________________<hampa> the hosting center decided to raise the price
<+veb> I am to durnk to pu6t in the wriute commmand lol ___<hampa> and we only run irc on this machine which is a bit of a waste
<+veb> and u suxc u cant od it gfro me ______|______._____<Lapsus> How much power is behind the IRC server?
<+veb> ;oml?________________________________________<hampa> it is like delivering pizza using an airplane