Ranking
/me grins savagely.
Well well well, what do you know.
The zombie apocalypse has started and right in my hometown.
Time to prepare my non existent chainsaw and wreak some havoc on this motherfucking town.

http://news.yahoo.com/miami-police-s...222101206.html
Fuck.
I emailed an old friend who emailed me and we exchanged deviantarts. She's like really smart and good at math and and art, manga, really, shapes, she made my old comic thing look like crap. It kind of puts her in the more boring category of person, I thought. But apparently she draws guy on guy art. I couldn't even recognize it as her style, that crapped out my brain. This is from the person who punched me when I laughed at homo erectus in our science textbook. Am I being punked.

I just realized how what utter shit my people judging abilities were in middle school why did I never see this of course she was talking about fan fiction omegle fullmetal alchemist that other friend oh my god THEY WERE FROM THE INTERNET ALL ALONG.
Last edited by Acavado; May 29, 2012 at 11:14 AM.
Yeah, my people judging skills were quite bad when I was younger.

I'm practically perfect now, but there were a couple of people I knew back then that turned out to be awesome people, and terrible people.
HEy
Just played as as band and as DJ for the school dance. Four hours of awesome. Except how the 6th graders kept on making requests to popular songs, and if I played a remix or remixed it myself on the fly they wouldn't like it. They just expected me to play the original and only the original :|

Other than that it was good.
Proud member of Pandora
Well I ordered myself sunglasses for a small fortune that Dubs the ultimate faggot of rushfaggotrying will never be able to afford. EVER. In the eternity of time.

Tomorrow is my last day as a sophomore. :3
I'm starting Aikido on Monday. I WILL BECOME SO FIT AND LEAN AND SWEATY.
GIRLS LOVE FIT, LEAN, AND SWEATY GIRLS.
-Slips on shades-
Bl
Last edited by fluffykat; Jun 7, 2012 at 12:51 PM.
Fuck.
Holy shit! Just took a look outside. Everything is so friggen polluted today. Everything is a shade of sepia (like old parchment shade of sepia). Looks like typical movie zombie apocalypse :| The sky is just like staring at a piece of old parchment...
Proud member of Pandora
Bro, that's not pollution, you've traveled back in time.
crazylars: Nope, I'm just dumb
I miss you Foxfaeg, I will never forget you <3
Yeah, this is past Brubert and Puff, we are more mature and don't post much at all.
HEy
Yup. So mature and non-posting that this isn't even a post at all.
crazylars: Nope, I'm just dumb
I miss you Foxfaeg, I will never forget you <3