Toribash
Wai wai, he didn't know this till yesterday?

I'm buying things today. Will be away.

Sushi's good.
Well I'm back, bitches.
IT WAS SO FUN, HE WAS LIKE 'SHIT, THIS IS AWESOME SUSHI'
Then we went to dunken donuts for some odd reason and he got a donut and mountain dew and I got an iced coffee with a muffin.
THEN WE SAW THIS CUTE ALLY CAT.
She kept rubbing her head on me<3
It was adorable. Then I went to Barnes and Nobles and got my City of Ashes.
AWESOME DAY. I'm going to my mom's place in a few.
Fuck.
\o/

Gud!

*looks around*

I got weird shoes and a mashup of stuff from Trader Joes. Cheesecake + Sushimi+ Wasabi + Those mini-tomatoes go good with eachother.
OMG THOSE SHOES.
THOSE ARE WHAT THIS ONE ASIAN KID FROM MY OLD BAND USED TO WEAR WHEN HE DID BACKFLIPS AND NINJA STUFF.
OMGOMG I'M JEALOUS.
FRUIT, me, you, sushi, NOW.
Fuck.
I was just slightly tipsy about an hour ago, but damn that northern light danced like a motherfucker, and that was not my tipsyness speaking, that was the northern light being wild.

Forgot to bring camera.
Bringing my sony a55 DSLR camera to school tomorrow with it's 50-200mm lens, currently the best I have so far, I love anyhow.
I'm also looking into some sigma lens, they're such a good company. LARS, I NEED YOU. RECOMMEND ME SPECIFIC SIGMA LENS THAT ARE IN THE MACRO CLASS.
I'd appreciate it<3
I'm taking pictures of my hairy friend in his Jojo poses AKA Jojo's bizarre adventure.
c:
I'll post some I guess.
Fuck.
huuu

No sleep was fourty-eight hours - no, well, was going to be, took a nap. I stayed up too late playing KAG, realized that if I went to sleep then I'd not wake till past noon, and decided to pull a Brubs and stay up playing all night. Thus I would be able to right this sleep sheh-doo-uhl malfunction. Yup. Because I can make myself stay up later, but I can't make myself sleep earlier.

Which was fine till like two PM, when my dad informed me that I had a driving lesson today. I almost died. From the driving part. And quote from my instructor "I just saved your life". I was just, y'know, turning. Bugughh.

Before then I showered, felt more awake, was all "I can do it", then I fell asleep.

I feel okay, despite only sleeping for something like half an hour.
Ugh, last time I slept was 30-ish hours ago, and during that time I hadn't eaten before I came home to my parents' place. I err... Kinda ran out of food and money. Very tired, but at least I've eaten now.
crazylars: Nope, I'm just dumb
I miss you Foxfaeg, I will never forget you <3
Thank you Acavado-San for showing me Kag.

I bought Premium and everything. I love it.
HEy