Toribash
Original Post
[VID] TB-Home
Just an edit for fun, wanted to try RSMB, which I had issues with previously. Feedback would be great!. Not too snazzy, but hope you enjoy. Notrap B)

Song- Skylar Grey - Coming Home (A.N.O. Remix)
Replays- Dobby, Cat, Marrez
Editing Software- Sony Vegas 12

Edits

[u] [NAO] [Ae]ther
that was pretty good, the keyframing needs a little more practice but other than that great job
Clan League 2013 & 2019 Champion
Praise BONDarenko
avi has taught you well, sempai faint.

continue and you will wipe the competition, just use less brown and maybe a yellow or just a lighter color in general, although this didn't bother me
I want to see more xD. Keyframes were a bit odd, the freecam was nice but at some moments a bit to jerky and too close. Other than that I liked it :P
Transitions weren't that great either. :P
Last edited by iemagazine; Mar 9, 2014 at 09:12 PM.
Alive and Kicking again, [SECRET], former artist, I lose all my matches.
Only bad part was the transitions. Other than that, I was just looking for something that is unique.
I will work on my key framing a lot more, and transitions too, but thanks for the feedback!

Edits

[u] [NAO] [Ae]ther
pretty much keyframing and being carefull with how you use your slow mo.

the camera angles were great though, wasnt as smooth as some others, but the lines you chose and stuff were interesting. at some points it almost felt as if someone was holding the camera.

sometimes the slow mo just stuck, felt like it went on for too long and was too intense on some parts, and not enough on others.

good work, keep working at it.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Thanks, i'll keep all of that in mind for the wip i'm working on.

Edits

[u] [NAO] [Ae]ther
hi faint

wow this was really good actually, the colored matched the song nicely and the sync looked good. i liked the way you sped up the first clip and then slowed it a ton with that cinematic view, looked nice and had that even balance between speed

some things you can work on are keyframing and making sure that the freecam doesn't get too wild

was pretty, can't wait to see more