Toribash
Original Post
[R] Jointed Tanned Skinned Anime Bikini Girl Set [20$-30$USD]
This has probably been asked of before and likely done before as well, but I have yet to see anyone wear one myself. So basically I want a Jointed Anime Set that is a Girl in a bikini. There are some few requirements I ask for this set as It will replace the ones I have been selling for my Main set. This Set itself should be rather easy to make as it is not too heavy on the details like some of my sets are.

refrence:

Pics

THE BIKINI

The "Bikini" Needs to be a two piece. The top half being the standard breast Triangle, shoulder and back strapped Bikini. The bottom half should be the standard bikini Bottom. The strap should connect/tie together on the back of the chest texture.

The Color of the Bikini Itself is up to the artist, however if you still want me to give you a few color choices Try Purple+Blue+White variants.

The Designs on the bikini top and bottom should essentially match. I do ask that either on one of the Bikini breasts or the Butt of the Bikini that my name "Fates" be placed.

THE GIRL:

The Girl Needs to be of tan skin, with White hair (sort of like the picture ill be providing for everyone). Remember, although this is a Anime style texture, It is still a person so facial features and body features do matter.

Her eyes can any color but again if you want my preference I would pick purple.

Her facial expression should be cheerful/excited or Mischievous

She should have Under-boob/cleavage, But if you think otherwise so be it.

Knees and Elbows should have features that define them as such.

She should have shoulder blades shown as would any other anime girl/guy.

Neck and Collarbone details should be present in the neck, breast body Texture and Breast Joint Textures

The feet should be bare and have features as such.

Hands, Wrists, back of knees, inside of elbows, should have details like any anime character.

Belly button since her stomach will be shown.

PAYMENT

Im willing to pay around 20$-30$ Give or take a few $'s. I will Pay when I am satisfied with the Artists Work. It may be more but as of right now 20$ is what I can PROMISE. PM me Wips, and Post in this thread if you are interested in trying to take up This Job. I'm in no rush to get this done, so take your time. I would rather a skilled artist work for a few weeks than a novice mess it up in a few days.
Last edited by Fates; Dec 12, 2016 at 01:21 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
Anyone wana help me make this thing happen?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
Oh cool, send/post wips.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
So basically almost the same color everywhere, and apply the clothing, post wips after. After that make skin seem real then all gud. I may find a friend who could help do the head as well.
Nice
Yeah pretty much. I want to keep the anime style to it though. By "real" I mean make it so it looks like what a girl in a bikini would but with an anime art style. You pretty much have it right on the money. I cant wait to see what you come up with.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
yeah sure, whatever color would look nice/match.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]