Toribash
Originally Posted by Delayer View Post
American Sniper
10/10

you give a lot of 10/10s
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Originally Posted by ThePirateKing View Post
you give a lot of 10/10s

because I prefer to watch best films seems to me and spending some time to find out good films.
Lalaland
I think it's just amazing to succeed in making such a movie nowadays. It can seem old-fashioned and some moments are a bit ridiculous, but seriously, we miss musicals.
Ryan Gosling is awesome. I love Ryan Gosling, go see Nicholas Winding Refn's Drive.
Emma Stone is quite cool. Well she isn't extraordinary but she handle the role.
The music is great too.
And oh, the sequence shots. They're all creative and nice and there are probably like 1 per song. I really wonder how long did the filming take.
8.5/10
@Kozmo: I'd reaaaally like to see Split, unfortunately it's not out in France yet

Edit: I really need to learn English ._.
Split

m night shayamalan/10
Pushing powder down my musket so I may smite another opp.
I put a switch and a beam on my blunderbuss, your hood is not safe.
Originally Posted by Swosh View Post
Borat
6/10

Cmon it should be 10/10
Also
Green Street Hooligans 9/10
Frank
It was okay 6.5/10
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Rings (2017)

Holy shit was it bad.. that movie has all the reasons i don't like horror films..
shit plot, shit characters, and ONLY JUMPSCARES to frighten the audience
it's so bad, why do people still make shitty horror.. everyone involved should
have their careers ended.
3/10 don't watch
you know those "horror movies" that are on like 1 disc and have 8 movies or something?

yeah i watched that, 4/10
maybe later