Ranking
Original Post
[auction] Lobster-4-a-head head (56k warning)
following up on my turtle-for-a-head head it's...

LOBSTER-FOR-A-HEAD HEAD

this is the most pissed-off animal ever also, it's a lobster so good luck beating it in a fight. Your enemy will be distracted by its menace look. No one will grab your head and if you are decapitated it won't matter cause you will still fuck shit up with your strong pincers.

starting bid: 1k
raise 500
buyout: undetermined

auction ends 24 hours after last bid.

I'm officially taking "for-a-head head" requests.

thanks.
Last edited by YARN; Aug 24, 2009 at 01:45 AM. Reason: shortened auction end from 48 to 24h
Originally Posted by YARN View Post
this is the most pissed-off animal ever also, it's a lobster so good luck beating it in a fight. Your enemy will be distracted by its menace look. No one will grab your head and if you are decapitated it won't matter cause you will still fuck shit up with your strong pincers.

i loled 1.5k
Yes! That's awesome well done indeed lol, the only thing that could possibly make him more awesome is if the lobster had a small kamikaze headband on.

I noticed you said:
"I'm officially taking "for-a-head head" requests."
Its not a request but I have an idea, uke for-a-head head, i mean a full body small uke sprawled over the head lol
Last edited by KungFuJC; Aug 22, 2009 at 02:06 PM.
[GATA Elite #2][PigeonHive]Ldr's
-=[Shop]=-
haha thanks mang. i like the uke idea it sounds easy enough to do. I'm a bit disappointed that this has only got to 1.5k considering teh work I put into it. Maybe I should just make half-retarded/anime/emo/vampire/robots fer now on shit.

one last bump untill the auction closes.
I raise to 5k. Yarn I love your sales pitches. Thou' you might want to hold your tongue when it comes to insulting others works, that right there is a slippery slide to disrespect in the community.

By the way, it's easier to make things on top if you polar invert.

(>^_^)>
Lol don't worry Yarn just do what I do, add a disclaimer at the bottom. You won't believe what you can get away with thanks to disclaimers. practically every post I've made in my Clan Forums has had a disclaimer at the bottom lol.

-Disclaimer- not that I've said anything wrong and or offensive. I am a polite and contributive member of society with a bad sense of humor-
Last edited by KungFuJC; Aug 23, 2009 at 08:16 PM.
[GATA Elite #2][PigeonHive]Ldr's
-=[Shop]=-
JinX i don't mean to totally bash but, it's obvious there are some pretty stagnant tex styles around. I'd like to see people get more creative about their texture work and more serious about the craftsmanship/execution.

I think it's pretty fantastic toribash allows this sort of player freedom when it comes to customization(and surprised more people arn't running around with dicks on their heads).

Thanks advice for the tops. I've played with some panorama stuff(little worlds) so i figured polar cord warps should be able to help me some how but I'm still not sure how to apply it. Paint the top in a separate document and polar > linear it?(I use cs4 btw)

note: was getting my ass kicked on wushu that day so i was pretty bitter all around.

thanks for bidding. I changed the close from 48h after last bid to 24h.
lol :(
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."