Toribash
Well that all depends on whether the person who makes the set wants to share the prize with you, they may want to make the sig/avvy themselves and get the full 70k.
[MG][OLDA][RGC][DP]
-Bump-

Im selling a load of stuff, so I may be able to offer more for a really epic set, possibly up to 100k.
[MG][OLDA][RGC][DP]
Do like stock/render based signatures?

My avvy/sig, for example.
back from the dead
I'm IN...
btw: u're paying at least 70K for the set?
"70K - 100K for an epic set!"
70K-100K is just the set isn't it?
No, 70 - 100k for everything, inc. sig/avvy.

And I dont really like Blender stuff, Id have to be extra impressed to accept one.
[MG][OLDA][RGC][DP]
I do quite like it, but the feet need more work, and I can't see any trails in there.

Edit: And are you sure you made this? Because judging by your current skill level in your texture shop, I have doubts.
[MG][OLDA][RGC][DP]
i dont have any proof i made it.... but u can ask every texturer if they made it....... an also i will work on the feet if this means u will buy it
i thought it looked pretty evil and dark too me

and ur right there are no trails, lol i forgot about them if ur gonna buy it then ill make trais custom for u

[/offtopic]and btw my other shop is closed and i have a new one with new, revised sets and new revised heads. i just had gleb27 request a head from me about an hour ago so.... and i alrdy sold one other head besides that through PM. here is link to my new shop:http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=167252[/offtopic]

EDIT: so im not that good at avvys and sigs so me and jumalankasi worked out a deal where fi u buy my set he makes the avvy and sig so.... u know u will get good avvy and sig with him
Last edited by Ecto; Mar 6, 2010 at 05:24 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I love MightyMouse <3