Toribash
Ummm VERY NICE scrip nicely done but the blood splatters r good but laggy when i try to change the blood splatter limit i cant type numbers or letters in there! how to solve that?
EDIT: nevermind, i use the SETTINGS.txt to change it
Another question: when i dm uke the blood splatters come out in my blood color NOT ukes blood color, the joint isnt mine so it shouldnt release MY blood, any help?
Last edited by yassir12; May 2, 2012 at 02:21 AM.
this script is sweet! kinda wish they would put this on the wii version...oh and when each time i hit uke the blood splatters always come out in a dark reddish color, and i was wondering if you could fix it. dont get mad, im just askin.

i love this guy ------>
Sinners need no mercy...Nor simpathy...
O_O:WTF!!)T_T: meh...)^____^: SOUL CALIBER!!!
Originally Posted by GTAfan View Post
goooooooooooood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I also do agree that this is a great script for those who need shaders, but would you please mind not posting too much exclamations, vocals and emoticons? It makes it obnoxious.

Good job man, this will help a lot of peeps with bad graphics cards.
Snipin' is a good job, mate!
Originally Posted by Slycooper View Post
I really like it. The blood splatter option was smart, this should be added instead of the current non-shaders.

I 100% agree I'd love to see blood automatically without installing this every update... perhaps those people in charge of updating toribash (With your permission of coarse) could add this the the 4.0 update?
Technical Old School. - It exists.
Really good job!
Not as good as original shaders, but they indeed look awesome, and they don't even increase lag like I thought.
Amazing, also soul the reason it doesn't improve the quality of the tori's is : the quality of the tori's is mostly what stop people from running normal shaders in the first splace :P
"Orgasmis Maximus *Thud* *Crack* *Boom* I'm Done"
~DemonBurn~
This is an amazing script.It really helps making your game fancier especially or people with crappy pcs like me.I still get a little bit of lag though xD .I just need a new pc.
R.I.P Sean (bobsanders147) i'll miss you man, we all love you and miss you.
great script
reminds me a lot of the atmo script but with much better shader options xD
i only get a tiny bit of lag which wont bother me
[TPO][OSG][ARA][Zero]
"and I have tons of friends" Deakster/Dickmaniac/Deak