Toribash
Hi im a complete nub to singleplayer replay making
i was wondering how you can go back in frames or to a certain point without redoing the whole replay up to that point
also wondering if there are any useful buttons to help better replays (only know shift-space :P)
Originally Posted by yorki View Post
Hi im a complete nub to singleplayer replay making
i was wondering how you can go back in frames or to a certain point without redoing the whole replay up to that point
also wondering if there are any useful buttons to help better replays (only know shift-space :P)

You should be able to just press E while watching the replay on the frame you'd like to start from.

So, say I have a replay saved and I wanted to edit it from frame 120.
I would pause it or w/e while watching the replay and go up to frame 120 and then press E. Then from there you should be able to edit the replay (but you'd have to start from the 120th frame, and continue. Its best to do this on a replay you already have saved, so if you don't like what you did you still have the original replay to edit. (I think some people end up saving like 4+ replays of the replay they're working on to save their progress as they continue to edit.)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Some other useful buttons are the "<" and ">" buttons they slow down and speed up the replay respectively, this can help where you edit

A tutorial on how to use blender for toribash texturing
Doing art requests, PM me on discord Propialis#0839
(Enf)(Thief)(Mythical)(DukeL)(1st)(Penta)[py][REV](Mafia)[TA]
Originally Posted by karanawesome View Post
A tutorial on how to use blender for toribash texturing

The blender is a quite complicated tool, but can be powerful with its 3D modeling.
Getting it might take a while, if you want a faster solution use something easier.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm a ToriAgent, got any questions? Send me a private message here.
i mainly want to use it for texturing but after looking up tutorials im assuming its for animation....can it be used for texturing?
Blender can be used for modelling, animating texturing and rendering.
I made a basic tutorial for blender a while ago
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=521518

Kore i see that you have made the tutorial for making 3d models and not texturing...but i havent seen it yet..