Toribash
It would be... MASSIVELY beneficial if we could do Wed instead of Tue.

The reason I can't make it today is im on a 48 hour shift that started this morning at 8 AM. Which means I won't be done with my shift until Tuesday morning. Following that 48 hour shift working an ambulance, I go straight to an entire college load of classes. I will be absolutely spent.

M W F I have no classes though.

If we can't then I dunno. I guess Tuesday night would be what has to get done but golly gee willickers that would be the polar opposite of the bees knees.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Seems as though we can make wednesday happen for the people that need to play. I'd like a time frame in 0 GMT of when you will all be online at once.
Pushing powder down my musket so I may smite another opp.
I put a switch and a beam on my blunderbuss, your hood is not safe.
[22:54:33] <Smilies2> lol rai
[22:54:38] <Smilies2> i thought i was free on wednesday
[22:54:41] <Smilies2> but im free tomorrow

okay so, how would you guys feel about playing tomorrow at 9:30 gmt 0?

we can play hax's games later again but schedules are starting to get weird again so we should try and get games in soon
I can do wednsday if thats still on the table.
Sorry for going missing for a bit i am still moving out etc
Imaparrot~!
so can you guys manage tonight or not? even without hax there, theres enough games that can be played for either side to win. if we need to we can play hax's games later
I dont think today will work out yet i might be able to do 2 matches with smilies in like 8 hours i will be on irc in the meantime so i will update whom ever will be online etc.
Imaparrot~!
Originally Posted by mwah View Post
Seems as though we can make wednesday happen for the people that need to play. I'd like a time frame in 0 GMT of when you will all be online at once.

Are any of the rest of you who are playing on wednesday going to give a time when you'll be on?
Pushing powder down my musket so I may smite another opp.
I put a switch and a beam on my blunderbuss, your hood is not safe.