Toribash
The replays are mandatory.
[Fr3styL]|TNT|Rooyall: Wanna smell my dick? Me: Why not? Rooyall: That's what I ask the girls all the time..
Name: koorwayne1
Belt: 3rd Dan black belt
Strongest -30 mod: Aikido
Weakest -30 mod: Wushu
Why you want to join: Because I've been tipped and this seems to be a nice organisation
Why should we accept you:
Replays: Sorry to say this but i have cleaned my computer this week so i have no current replays to post, but when i get some ill post them here.

Name:CORIN
Belt:black
Strongest -30 mod:jets parkour 2
Weakest -30 mod:aikido
Why you want to join:becuase this was the first organization i was in and i miss you guys , and plus i always wanted to be a ninja irl and so im learning to be 1 in toribash keep it a secret
Why should we accept you:becuase im kewl fun exciting and i want yall to help me threw the ranks of sparring and parkouring

Replays:
-4 of your best MP fights
or
-2 Sparring replays and 2 freerun replays
Attached Files
pickacut-tyga-sparring1.rpl (501.7 KB, 4 views)
picaxecut-applepie-parkour.rpl (139.1 KB, 4 views)
pickaxeut-wcw -tsukiomi.rpl (1.07 MB, 3 views)
-pickaxecut-lllammmmaaasss.rpl (295.6 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by pickaxecut; Jun 22, 2011 at 04:28 AM.
Swiigggtty swooogiittyy I eat the booty #TeamBootyBlowers
Name: which one if on forums its shuckle >_> irl its shamar
Belt: whats a belt
Strongest -30 mod: sambo :s
Weakest -30 mod: ummm i don't play -30 mods other than sambo actually :s
Why you want to join: Festus asked me to join like after this became official on skype, it just took me like 2 weeks to get to it
Why should we accept you: I dunno I like to post stuff, I also know bout' 3/4 of the people in here. Could also actually learn more since a lot of players don't -30, they -9.82
Replays: Whats a replay

Just read this for more information about me, I'm actually pretty lazy to post about me, I also dislike premade apps so I bullshitted the one above. Read below etc
http://forum.toribash.com/showpost.p...&postcount=500

Also, I actually wish I had resent replays in -30. The freerun was my first one, and that was like 3-4 months ago. Haven't finished one in awhile. Actually, all these replays are like 3-4 months old :s
Attached Files
festus spar3.rpl (582.1 KB, 6 views)
sk- mmm donuts.rpl (176.0 KB, 3 views)
sk- running threw hell.rpl (129.9 KB, 4 views)
sk- Oh no freerun.rpl (210.9 KB, 5 views)
Oh by the way, Shuckle is accepted, no matter what. Thanks.
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|